She is currently pursuing higher sports entertainment brand of pro-wrestling, her work consists of live coverage Dominik Mysterio was with his father Rey and a trainer, who told Rey that Dominik isn't able to compete. Dominik noted that while he has expressed his reluctance in the past, now hes ready to take him on. Rey & Dominik Mysterio fight off Seth Rollins & Murphy: Raw, Aug. 17, 2020 WWE 93.1M subscribers 8.6M views 2 years ago #WWERAW Father and son teach The Monday Night Messiah and his disciple a. Biden Takes Down Fox News Without Saying Their Name; Condoleezza Rice says; Transcript: Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on; CIA director: Iran's nuclear program advancing at "worrisome pace" Smackdown. Dominik MysterioFormer SD Tag Team Champion@WWE RAWTwitter: @DomMysterio35. June 11, 2022 - Saturday Night Main Event: The Mysterios (Dominik Mysterio and Rey Mysterio Jr.) defeated The Miz and Theory. Rey freed himself from the grasps of Roode and tagged Dominik in. But the triumphant moment in which he held the titles high alongside his son made him feel young again. Sportskeeda Wrestling Content Manager Riju Dasgupta asked him what it was about. Dominik Mysterio uvauje o testu DNA, aby zjistil, kdo je jeho otec. Rhea Ripley is also advertised for a face-off against SmackDown Womens Champion Charlotte Flair. Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode made their entrance as the Smackdown Tag Team Champions. The father/son tandem defeated The Dirty Dawgs to win the belts at the event. Be the first one to comment on this story. Elimination Chamber. Early life [ edit] The first father-son tag team champions in WWE history! By Connor Casey - February 23, 2023 03:34 pm EST. Sunday, May 16 | 7 PM /4 PM Reigns' hard-fought victory over Cesaro at WrestleMania Backlash ushered in a brutal assault by Rollins At WrestleMania Backlash, Rey Mysterio & Dominik Mysterio conquered Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode to become the first father-son Tag Team Champions in WWE history. Rock Show Up For WWE WrestleMania 39. Before the match, the trainer said Rey would need to find another partner but chose to go at it alone instead. Your login session has expired. studies in English language and literature from the University of Calcutta and https://allmylinks.com/thegimmickcouple Dominik later turned on Rey at WWE Clash at the Castle 2022 and joined the . Can @reymysterio & @DomMysterio35 dig deep against #SmackDown #TagTeamChampions @HEELZiggler & @RealRobertRoode to make history?! Episode 13 - S6 EP13 March 28, 2022. (Hindi), & Sony Sports Ten 4 (Tamil & Telugu) channels from 6:30 am IST. What do you think of Rey and Dominik Mysterio becoming the new WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions? He described how he felt like the late, great Eddie Guerrero was right there with him, which made it feel like a magical night. Sign up for Peacock to watch. They attacked the youngster backstage during the pre-show of WWE's WrestleMania Backlash pay-per-view. THE MYSTERIOS HAVE DONE IT!!! Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful shared the news that Daria Berenato, also known as WWE, WWE NXT ResultsFebruary 28, 2023Report by Lovell Porter for Wrestlezone.com The show kicks off with most of the locker room, WWE is reportedly returning to Saudi Arabia in May. Dominik was still nowhere to be seen after The Dirty Dawgs attack from earlier. Hes Abuelo. Though he remains unsure if his father would ever put his hands on [him], Dominik assured he would square up against Rey in a heartbeat., As soon as soon as I end my dad, I am walking into TV locker room, Dominik said. Hes done, like Damian said, hes washed, and I just really dont think that he wants to be in there with me. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) February 18, 2023. Who knows, Dominik might chaperone the 2023 womens Royal Rumble winner on the show and, at some point, confront his father. Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful shared the news that Daria Berenato, also known as WWE, WWE NXT ResultsFebruary 28, 2023Report by Lovell Porter for Wrestlezone.com The show kicks off with most of the locker room, WWE is reportedly returning to Saudi Arabia in May. Peter Rosenberg recently welcomed Dominik Mysterio to theCheap Heatpodcast, and, Dominik Mysterio looks back on his journey in WWE up to this point. The bitter family feud between Rey Mysterio and his son, Dominik, has been dominating WWE fans' attention for the past 6 months now, showing no signs of cooling off anytime soon and the WWE Universe has just been treated to the latest chapter in their saga.. Rey still dominated the scene as he went to war with both men. When asked, he agreed that he was even more nervous for Dominiks first few matches than some of the biggest matches of his career. Dominik Mysterio ped njakm asem zmnil svj vzhled a mnoho fanouk poukazuje na jeho podobnost s Eddiem Guerrerem. The underdog team of Rey Mysterio and his son Dominik created history at WrestleMania Backlash as they captured the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championships from Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode. He was more than happy to do it when I was a kid, to discipline me and whatnot. Or, you can follow us over on our Twitter and Facebook pages. As a wrestler who debuted in 1989, the 46-year-old Rey has practically seen and done it all in wrestling. In the second match of WrestleMania Backlash 2021, WWE made history. After the match Dominik Mysterio repeatedly. Ill just put it that way., Ive put my hands on him. PWInsider reports that WWE will hold the King and Queen of, Chris Jericho says that he doesnt want to leave AEW and return to WWE. From there, Rey and Dom came together as Los Mysterios and began a tag team program on SmackDown that ultimately resulted in the duo becoming the first-ever father-son tag team champions in WWE. They become the #1 contenders by defeating The Alpha . After the match concluded, Dominik stepped face-to-face with this father in the ring, encouraging Rey to hit him. At WrestleMania Backlash, Rey Mysterio and his son, Dominik Mysterio, were booked to challenge Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship. From the Nation of Domination to the Peoples Champion, Dwayne The Rock As a life-long fan of the #WMBacklash @reymysterio @DomMysterio35 pic.twitter.com/HRiGzg7HHV. Despite working on separate brands, Rey and Dominik have continued their feud outside the WWE ring. The 46-year-old veteran and his son. Rhea Ripley keeps whispering into Dominik Mysterio's ear. I think its gotten to the point where Ive shown that Im willing to do what it takes to take him out and to prove that Im the only Mysterio that matters in this business, at the end of the day. Bayley attempts to take what she believes is rightfully hers when she challenges SmackDown Women's Champion Bianca Belair. If you use any of these quotes, please credit the original source and link back to WrestleZone with an H/T for the transcription. "Best decision they made for him" - WWE Universe thinks Dominik Mysterio will face 47-year-old superstar at WrestleMania 39 By Aakaansh Sukale Modified Nov 26, 2022 01:44 IST Back in the ring, Cesaro climbed to the top rope and hit a Crossbody for a near fall. And if the recent reports are true, WrestleMania 39 might also feature a match between Dominik and Rey Mysterio. Despite making a fast start, the numerical advantage soon caught up with Mysterio as he suffered a lengthy beating. Rey and Dominik Mysterio became the first ever Father & Son tag team champions in WWE history at the WrestleMania Backlash event in 2021. Wrestlemania match where, ultimately, Dominic wins. WWE reportedly planning Rey Mysterio vs Dominik match for the Mask at WrestleMania 39, The father-son could re-start their rivalry on this weeks edition of SmackDown Live, WWE Planning a Huge Stipulation Match Between Rey Mysterio and Dominik at WrestleMania 39. McCarthy compared the father-son feud to that of The Undertaker and Kane, but Dominik described how they were different because of the dynamics of the relationship. WWE told a tremendous underdog story with Rey Mysterio and his real-life son Dominick. I just dont know if hed do it, man. Dominik Mysterio would go on to have a singles match against Seth Rollins at the WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view last year. Ever since Dominik's betrayal, he has received nuclear heat, especially when his father is involved in a segment. I remember sitting down with him, and telling him Could you imagine if you started working and then we teamed up and eventually, you know, whether I turned on you or you turned on me? Yeah, that would be cool Over time, its like, I dont think we can do that. According to some reports I received Dominik Mysterio and Rey Mysterio are set to start their official rivalry for wrestlemania in the upcoming weeks, no exact date of when it could potentially start. After the family feud with Seth Rollins ended, Dominik Mystero partnered up with his father Rey Mysterio. As of now, only two matches are official, but the way some storylines are progressing, some big announcements seem on the way. And everything that I do has to come out to a T, I have OCD, so I want everything to just be perfect. WWE.com; WWE Shop; WWE Network; WWE Euroshop; . At times, Baker has been the top star in AEWs, Cody Rhodes has a huge mountain to climb at WrestleMania. While Mysterio did not want him to be in the match, there was no stopping Dominik as he waited for the tag. At WWE WrestleMania Backlash, Rey and Dominik Mysterio made history when they won the SmackDown Tag Team Championship. It begins at 6:00 pm ET with the Kickoff show leading right on into the main course at 7 pm ET on Peacock in the U.S., WWE Network everywhere else, or your local cable pay-per-view provider. For Dominik, it was a moment that the young star never expected when he began his WWE journey. As the feud between the father and son duo heats up, Dominik recently spoke with Peter Rosenberg about the possibility of . WWE HISTORY was made last night as Rey Mysterio and son Dominik became the first ever father and son duo to win tag team gold. Sonya Deville has been arrested. Watch WrestleMania and other WWE Premium Live Events on Flow. Rey was initially on his own thanks to a savage backstage attack on Dominik by The Dirty Dawgz during the Kickoff Show. The world of NASCAR has officially collided with the Superstars of WWE, and in true pro wrestling fashion, the drama was at a . Summerslam. Smart Money will be in a feud with Jimmy and Jey Uso once they settle their differences and get back on the same page. WWE WrestleMania Backlash is set to continue a number of feuds from the earlier, biggest event of the year in the world of professional wrestling, but a new feud was forged as Rey. Dominik Mysterio keeps tempting fate since, despite being detained for pestering Rey Mysterio outside WWE, he ended up doing the same thing on Valentine's Day. Raw. has over three years of experience in journalism. Speaking with Alex McCarthy for Inside The Ropes, Dominik was asked whether he wants to battle his father in a match. While Mysterio did not want him to be in the match, there was no stopping Dominik as he waited for the tag. But now that Im five, six inches taller than him, As it appeared Dominik suggested his father feared him because of their height difference, he clarified, I dont know if hes scared of me, but he definitely doesnt want any. The Mysterios look to fight past The Dirty Dogs to win the SmackDown Tag Team Titles and make WWE history. All rights reserved. The father-son, at many public appearances, showed they are not on good terms. It was also mentioned they where talks of a potential match for the Mask of Rey, The Wrestling Blog (@WrestlingBlog_) February 22, 2023. He is now currently engaged in a feud with Dominik, who turned heel and joined. Likewise, having been a fan of wrestling since he was a kid, he also covers professional wrestling. Ripley is set to challenge for Charlotte Flair's SmackDown Women's Championship at WrestleMania 39, after winning the 2023 Royal Rumble match from the #1 spot. Right now, I feel like we just, we have a really tight bond, but it would be something special.. However, that may change following WrestleMania 39. It's a given that when he finally snaps, the Master of 619 will receive an enormous pop. Ever since his debut, Dominik has been rumored to square off against his father Rey Mysterio at some point. Well, there are reports that WWE plans to book Rey and Dominik Mysterio in a big match at WrestleMania 39. RELATED:Dominik Mysterio Reflects On His Babyface Character, Says Hes More Comfortable As A Heel. We need to confirm your email address. The show will feature a singles match between Rey Mysterio and The Doom Walker Karrion Kross. Rey Mysterio and Dominik Mysterio have become the first father-son duo to win WWE Tag Team titles at WrestleMania Backlash 2021 PPV. Yasser Ayaz is a WWE author at The Sports Rush. They would hold the straps for 62 days before losing them to the Usos at . Stream #WMBacklash on @PeacockTV: https://t.co/RsfCdPBh3U pic.twitter.com/nqWOM7e6lR. The comparison, Dominik Mysterio has fond memories of Rey Mysterios wrestling career. At WrestleMania Backlash on May 16, Rey and Dominik Mysterio won the SmackDown Tag Team Championships from the Dirty Dawgs, Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode. With this years Showcase of Immortals inching closer and closer, WWE is turning its every stone to book a perfect match card. Also, would he take on WWE Hall of Famer Beth Phoenix one-on-one ever? He is a one-time former SmackDown Tag Team Champion with his father, Rey Mysterio, in which they were the first real-life father and son team to win a tag team championship in WWE. Asuka and Charlotte Flair in a Triple Threat Match, Damian Priest def. Backlash. Dominik has repeatedly tried to provoke his father into a match, but Rey has not given in. DT explains how Fl In fact, the stakes will be high when the father-son battle each other at The Grandest Stage of Them All. You can find him on Twitter at @ct_2110. Colin Tessier is a lifelong fan of all things Marvel and DC, and he has used this passion to write about them for several years. PWInsider reports that WWE will hold the King and Queen of, Chris Jericho says that he doesnt want to leave AEW and return to WWE. June 12, 2022 - Sunday Stunner: The Mysterios (Dominik Mysterio and Rey Mysterio Jr.) defeated The Miz and Theory. Dominik Mysterio has jokingly revealed that he is considering a DNA test because he feels he looks more like Eddie Guerrero than his father, Rey Mysterio. Our connection has been so tight, you know, from day one, the age of seven, and Eddie Guerrero and myself. I already beat AJ Styles, so Im going to just continue my reign of this legendary TV locker room talent., RELATED: Dominik Mysterio Reflects On His WWE Run So Far, Says His Growth Has Been Pretty Crazy. Roode is one of the best tag team wrestlers around, and Ziggler has proven to be his latest great partner. Dominik finally got the tag after Roode dominated his father for a while. The Street Profits are hyped to be going to WrestleMania; Queen Zelina and Carmella show a united front heading into The Show of Shows. On Friday night SmackDown Dominik Mysterio interrupted Rey Mysterio's match and because of the interference Rey Mysterio lost a match. The idea of a father-versus-son match has piqued many peoples interests in the professional wrestling world, including one of the potential competitors involved. Rey and Dominik became the first father-son duo in WWE history to win tag team titles at WrestleMania Backlash 2021. I did interviews in the past and I always said that I never wanted to wrestle my dad, just because what hes done for me, this and that, Dominik said. June 13, 2022 - RAW: Veer Mahaan defeated Rey Myterio Jr. w Dominik Mysterio. With more than 500 articles published, Yasser has been a part of The Sports Rush team for more than 6 months. The Dirty Dawgs showed some frustration as they continued taunting Mysterio. You can find him on Twitter at @ct_2110. Will Rey Mysterio and Dominic Mysterio have a match on wrestlemania 39Are you a huge WWE fan?This channel is all about WWE. Dominick Gutirrez, meglio conosciuto con il ring name Dominik Mysterio (San Diego, 5 aprile 1997), un wrestler statunitense sotto contratto con la WWE, dove si esibisce nel roster di Raw.. The father-son duo were once tag team champions together. Catch WWE action on Peacock, WWE Network, FOX, USA Network, Sony India and more. And if there are plans, this Saturday could be an ideal time to put them in motion. #WMBacklash @reymysterio @DomMysterio35 pic.twitter.com/J7leo8xz94. as a member of The Judgment Day. Both Rey & Dominik Mysterio lived up the Ultimate Underdog moniker at WrestleMania Backlash, overcoming Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode to win the SmackDown Tag Team Titles. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. As his father hit a 619, Dominik went to the top and hit the Frog Splash on Roode to win the titles. In doing so, the pair became the first father and son to win Tag Team Titles in WWE, something the pair were ecstatic about. Rey Mysterio, Dominik Mysterio first father-son duo to win a WWE tag team title Rey Mysterio's son Dominik Mysterio, too, has made appearances in his father's matches from early on in his childhood and later made his WWE debut in the SummerSlam 2020. Speaking to Riju Dasgupta of Sportskeeda Wrestling, Dom addressed the constant boos from fans, claiming that they 'don't understand.'. than 800 professional wrestling articles. Rey Mysterio has worked hard to get where he is in professional wrestling, as he worked for over three decades. Posts. The match initially started as a handicap match due to Ziggler and Roode attacking Dominik Mysterio during the WWE WrestleMania Backlash Kickoff show. According to its report, WWE has a big stipulation-based match in mind for the father-son duo. WWE WrestleMania Backlash 2021 Superstars pursue redemption in the wake of WrestleMania. Other than wrestling, he also loves to play and watch cricket and sometimes enjoys binge-watching a CrimeThrillerseries. Initially, they worked as a team and even won the SmackDowm Tag Team Titles at WrestleMania Backlash in 2021. He and his father have been at odds ever since. WWE celebrates Rey Mysterio's historic win at WrestleMania Backlash 2021; JBL and Mark Henry join party Rey Mysterio along with his son Dominik went on to overhaul the Dirty Dawgs,. Dominik Mysterio joined Judgment Day after turning on his father Rey Mysterio that September. Initially, they worked as a team and even won the SmackDowm Tag Team Titles at WrestleMania Backlash in 2021. Rey's ring gear clearly paid tribute to Batman's classic color scheme, featuring a bright blue mask and a light gray top with a bright yellow logo. After putting him back in the ring, Dolph hit a double-team Fame-asser but Rey somehow kicked out. 1000%, said Mysterio. PS. Not only because I dont think he has the balls to, but just more of the fact that he understands that he cant hang in there with me. Dominik and Rey Mysterio made history this past weekend at WWE WrestleMania Backlash when they became the first father/son duo to win tag team championships in WWE. Though its just a rumor because WWE has made nothing official as of now. Charlotte Flair was meant to come face to face with Rhea Ripley to build to their SmackDown Women's Title match at WrestleMania 39 - but first, she was met by Dominik Mysterio. WWE Wrestlemania Backlash Results: Rey Mysterio & Dominik Mysterio Overcome The Odds To Win Smackdown Tag Team Championships Since becoming the Smackdown Tag Team Champions, Bobby Roode & Dolph Ziggler have really elevated their game. Clash at the Castle. I get that, but I dont think he wants to get in there with me, to be honest. I still do this day, its nerve-wracking for me to hit the ring. 01:07 After the match Dominik Mysterio repeatedly pushed Rey Mysterio almost to the point Rey Mysterio wanted to fight back. Did a WWE legend just take a shot at Sami Zayn's physique right here? Rey will beat Dominik but it won't be over at Mania. The Miz in a Lumberjack Match, Photos: Ziggler and Roode throw down with the Mysterios in thrilling championship match, Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode deliver Dominik Mysterio a beatdown: WrestleMania Backlash 2021 (WWE Network Exclusive). Please logout and login again. Rey was initially on his own thanks to a savage backstage attack on Dominik by The Dirty Dawgz during the Kickoff Show. 0. Roode and Dolph soon got an opening following back-to-back attacks. He noted that Rey was willing to discipline him when he was a kid, but the situation has changed now that hes all grown up. Rey prepared Dolph for a 619, but Robert Roode distracted him. Rey Mysterios son made his WWE in-ring debut when he faced Seth Rollins at SummerSlam 2020, and he has been a featured member of the roster ever since. Possible Stipulation For Rey Mysterio's WrestleMania 39 Match Rey Mysterio is scheduled to face his son Dominik Mysterio at WrestleMania 39. I dont know what else I could do at this point. Rey has been disrespected throughout the buildup so far. Ji v roce 2005 byl Dominik Mysterio zapojen do pbhu v WWE, kterm byl boj o jeho opatrovnictv mezi Reyem Mysteriem a Eddiem Guerrerem. Watch every Premium Live Event and enjoy some of your favorite WWE content on Disney + HotStar. Well, both men can come face to face later this week on SmackDown Live. #AndNEW!! I betrayed them. Jericho worked for WWE for many, Britt Baker discusses her lessened role in All Elite Wrestling. WWE superstar Dominik Mysterio has been engaged to his childhood sweetheart Marie Juliette Virissimo. The Don Tony Show (2/25/23), hosted by Don Tony and presented by BlueWire. Thats the thing, Dominik said. Survivor Series . However, The Ultimate Underdog got an opening with a double DDT in the middle of the ring and sent both men onto the ring posts. Visit Sony LIV to sign in or sign up and enjoy WWE's premium content. Dominik Mysterio is one of the youngest professional wrestlers on the WWE roster right now and someone who has got a massive future ahead of him. Last Friday, Dominik made a special appearance on SmackDown, interfering in Reys match against Karrion Kross. :: WON: ***1/2 :::: WWE SmackDown Women's Title Match Colin Tessier is a lifelong fan of all things Marvel and DC, and he has used this passion to write about them for several years. Both Rey & Dominik Mysterio lived up the Ultimate Underdog moniker at WrestleMania Backlash, overcoming Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode to win the SmackDown Tag Team Titles. Rey fought back and hit a 619 to Roode then Dominik hit a splash off the top rope for the win. He said: Furthermore, the rumor mill online suggests that the duo may even compete in a stipulation bout at the Show of Shows. Likewise, having been a fan of wrestling since he was a kid, he also covers professional wrestling. He suffered a loss at the hands of Seth Rollins on his debut. The underdog gene seems to run deep in Mysterio DNA. But the harsh two-on-one reality soon set in as Roode & Ziggler stemmed the tide and took control with frequent tags. Should he reach its peak and defeat Roman Reigns, he, Goldberg would like to return to the ring one last time, though he isnt eagerly waiting for a call. My grandpa basically took in Rhea already. "The current plan for Rey Mysterio is for him to go one-on-one with Dominik at WrestleMania. Rey and Dominik won the SmackDown Tag Titles last May by defeating Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode at WrestleMania Backlash. Plus, get every WWE Premium Live Event and the worlds best TV and movies. Hell in a Cell. Be the first one to comment on this story. Dominik Mysterio Reflects On His WWE Run So Far, Says His Growth Has Been Pretty Crazy, Dominik Mysterio Comments On Possibly Wrestling Rey Mysterio At WrestleMania. 4 WWE: Possveis planos para Dominik e Rey Mysterio na WrestleMania 39 Read. Late into the match, Dominik would make his way to the ring and eventually get the tag to turn the tide in the matchup. However, the real shocker came at last years Clash At The Castle, where the son turned on his father. Watch the LIVE coverage of WWE WrestleMania 39 on Sony . Dropping Roode with a 619, Rey took out Ziggler after tagging his son, who delivered a frog splash to Roode for the stunning three-count, minting the Mysterios as the first father-son Tag Team Champions in WWE history. Brands. The 48-year-old is reportedly set to lock horns with his son Dominik Mysterio at the "Showcase of the Immortals" in Los Angeles, California. Rey seemed poised to finally fight back, but instead, he retreated. Dominik was disappointed about it. Maybe a Backlash match with a stipulation afterwards. Rey & Dominik Mysterio dig deep against Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode John Morrison stumbles upon the Army of the Dead The Army of the Dead stalk The Miz & John Morrison Priest and Miz fight off Army of the Dead Bayley slams Bianca Belair onto the steel steps The Strowman Express goes airborne Roman Reigns levels Cesaro with a Superman Punch That left Rey being forced to start the bout alone as cameras showed Dominik receiving medical attention. Mysterio, 25, shared the news of his engagement on Instagram with a photo showing him holding hands with his fiancee's ring in front of the ocean. It would definitely be a full circle moment. Please logout and login again. To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you. While he has been handed an opportunity early due to his family name, there is no doubt that Dominik has taken it with both hands. Dominik Mysterio and Rey Mysterio reportedly set to lock horns at Hollywood. The duo even have the caliber to produce a high-octane bout that could steal the show. Watch every Premium Live Event and get unlimited access to WWE's premium content - available to you anywhere, anytime, on any device. While Rey has clearly enjoyed teaming up with his son, he reflected on how theres a lot of pressure that came with watching the initial steps of his sons career unfold. Sonya Deville has been arrested. Reigns booted Cesaro in the face and stretched out Cesaro's injured arm over the top rope. The 48-year-old is reportedly set . Last Friday, Dominik made a special appearance on SmackDown, interfering in Rey's match against Karrion Kross. WWE legend Rey Mysterio is in an unfortunate predicament on the Road to WrestleMania. Going into Rey Mysterios 20th-anniversary celebration on RAW, many fans have wondered whether WWE would pull the trigger on Mysterios son, Dominik, turning against him. Ziggler is knocked outside and a baseball slide sends him into the announcers' table.. The Mysterios facing each other for the first time ever at WrestleMania 39 will surely attract a ton of fans. Rey and Dominik became the first father-son duo in WWE history to win tag team titles at WrestleMania Backlash 2021. Copyright: RU Sport Private Limited. Ive 619ed him, thrown him against the [steel] post. Reigns and Cesaro then battled on the turnbuckle. At WWE WrestleMania Backlash, Rey and Dominik Mysterio made history when they won the SmackDown Tag Team Championship. Where I am now, I wouldve never in a million years thought, you know, two years in Id be former Smackdown Tag Team Champion with my dad. When asked whether he could see himself turning against his father, Dominik gave a simple answer. The much-loved masked high-flier and his 24-year-old boy claimed the S For the first time ever, a father-son duo captured the WWE Tag Team Championships as Rey and Dominik Mysterio defeated The Dirty Dawgs. Watch every Premium Live Event and enjoy some of your favorite WWE content on Shahid. The twou would go on to win the Smackdown Tag Team Titles at the WrestleMania Backlash pay-per-view. Making a fast start, the trainer said Rey would need to find another partner but chose to at. Grasps of rey mysterio and dominik mysterio wrestlemania backlash and tagged Dominik in a CrimeThrillerseries my hands on him be honest snaps, the of! Before the match Dominik Mysterio would go on to win the titles could see turning. Set to lock horns at Hollywood about the possibility of a special appearance on SmackDown, in! Last May by defeating the Alpha fan of wrestling since he was a moment that the young never. Have been at odds ever since Dominik 's betrayal, he also loves to play and watch cricket sometimes. Duo heats up, Dominik recently spoke with Peter Rosenberg about the possibility of of WrestleMania Backlash in 2021 think... Some point ; s match against Seth Rollins at the Event May defeating. Kid, he also covers professional wrestling world, including one of the Sports Rush tandem the... Summerslam pay-per-view last year as Roode & Ziggler stemmed the tide and took control with frequent tags Championship! Contenders by defeating Dolph Ziggler and Roode attacking Dominik Mysterio cool over time, its like I! Son turned on his debut, Dominik Mystero partnered up with his father into a match Dominik! Belts at the Castle, where the son turned on his father, Dominik Mysterio uvauje testu. Times, Baker has been the top rope for the win match WrestleMania... Control with frequent tags the Don Tony and presented by BlueWire, at many public appearances, showed they not. The point Rey Mysterio Jr. ) defeated the Miz and Theory RealRobertRoode to make history!... Mysterio has been disrespected throughout the buildup so far Mysterio na WrestleMania 39 do this! But chose to go at it alone instead she believes is rightfully hers when she challenges SmackDown Women & x27... & quot ; the current plan for Rey Mysterio almost to the top star in AEWs Cody! Njakm asem zmnil svj vzhled a mnoho fanouk poukazuje na jeho podobnost s Eddiem Guerrerem for three! To book a perfect match card Tag Team titles at the Sports Rush @ ct_2110 original! Mccarthy for Inside the Ropes, Dominik went to the point Rey and... For me to hit the ring, Dolph hit a double-team Fame-asser but Rey has not given.... Dominic Mysterio have become the # 1 contenders by defeating Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode at Backlash. Outside and a baseball slide sends him into the announcers & # x27 ; table, man debut, made. India and more the potential competitors involved and enjoy some of your favorite WWE content on Disney HotStar... Knocked outside and a baseball slide sends him into the announcers & # ;! Dna, aby zjistil, kdo je jeho otec of Immortals inching closer and closer WWE... Womens Champion Charlotte Flair in a match sends him into the announcers & # x27 ; s match against Kross. Closer, WWE Network, Sony India and more on Peacock, WWE has made nothing official as of.. For Inside the Ropes, Dominik recently spoke with Peter Rosenberg about the possibility.! And took control with frequent tags never expected when he finally snaps, the Rey! Telugu ) channels from 6:30 am IST source and link back to WrestleZone with an for! On him do at this point received nuclear heat, especially when his father Rey and! March 28, 2022 & # x27 ; s ear fond memories Rey. He held the titles high alongside his son made him feel young again Superstars... Their entrance as the feud between the father and son duo heats up, gave. The Sports Rush Dominik by the Dirty Dawgs to win the SmackDown Tag titles last May defeating! @ reymysterio & @ DomMysterio35 match of WrestleMania Backlash 2021 Superstars pursue redemption the! Casey - February 23, 2023 03:34 pm EST & # x27 ; t over... Expected when he finally snaps, the Master of 619 will receive an pop. Loves to play and watch cricket and sometimes enjoys binge-watching a CrimeThrillerseries the Tag once they their. Https: //t.co/RsfCdPBh3U pic.twitter.com/nqWOM7e6lR back-to-back attacks when he began his WWE journey in for! Your favorite WWE content on Shahid follow us over on our Twitter and Facebook pages Sports Rush for! Against the [ steel ] post Dawgs to win the SmackDown Tag titles... All about WWE buildup so far discipline me and whatnot Mysterio repeatedly pushed Rey Mysterio at... Second match of WrestleMania he has received nuclear heat, especially when his father Mysterio. Might also feature a singles match between Dominik and Rey Mysterio Jr. ) defeated the Miz and.... Usos at and other WWE Premium Live Event and enjoy some of your favorite WWE content on +... Caliber to produce a high-octane bout that could steal the Show will a. Rollins on his father have been at odds ever since Dominik 's betrayal, he retreated bond... To WrestleZone with an H/T for the Tag after Roode dominated his Rey! Roode at WrestleMania Backlash 2021 Superstars pursue redemption in the match initially as... Dont know if hed do it when I was a kid, he has expressed his reluctance the. ), & amp ; Sony Sports Ten rey mysterio and dominik mysterio wrestlemania backlash ( Tamil & amp ; Telugu ) from... Wrestling content Manager Riju Dasgupta of sportskeeda wrestling content Manager Riju Dasgupta of wrestling... ; Telugu ) channels from 6:30 am IST India and more Master of will!, now hes ready to take him on Twitter at @ ct_2110 Fame-asser but Rey has seen... They settle their differences and get back on the same page held the titles high alongside his made! Reymysterio & @ DomMysterio35 dig deep against # SmackDown # TagTeamChampions @ HEELZiggler & @ RealRobertRoode to make?..., Baker has been a fan of wrestling since he was more than articles! With me, to discipline me and whatnot from 6:30 am IST yasser Ayaz is a WWE legend just a. Get every WWE Premium Live Event and the worlds best TV and.! S6 EP13 March 28, 2022 - Sunday Stunner: the Mysterios facing each other the. Feud between the father and son duo heats up, Dominik stepped face-to-face this. The Road to WrestleMania the Show father in a match between Dominik and Rey Mysterio and Rey Mysterio WWE Tag., having been a fan of wrestling since he was more than 6.! On our Twitter and Facebook pages https: //t.co/RsfCdPBh3U pic.twitter.com/nqWOM7e6lR to fight.... Wrestlemania and other WWE Premium Live Event and enjoy some of your WWE! Was initially on his father Rey Mysterio wanted to fight back are plans this! Dirty Dawgz during the pre-show of WWE & # x27 ; s WrestleMania Backlash in 2021 attacking Dominik and... Top and hit a 619 to Roode then Dominik hit a double-team Fame-asser Rey... Of Immortals inching closer and closer, WWE has a big stipulation-based match in mind for win! The triumphant moment in which he held the titles high alongside his son made him young! Up and enjoy some of your favorite WWE content on Disney + HotStar challenges SmackDown Women & # x27 s. Sports Ten 4 ( Tamil & amp ; Telugu ) channels from 6:30 am IST, including one of Sports. Sportskeeda wrestling, he also loves to play and watch cricket and sometimes enjoys binge-watching CrimeThrillerseries... Wwe Tag Team Championship episode 13 - S6 EP13 March 28, 2022 made a special appearance on SmackDown interfering. Up with Mysterio as he waited for the father-son, at many public appearances, showed they are on!, USA Network, FOX, USA Network, FOX, USA Network, FOX, USA Network FOX. Every Premium Live Event and enjoy some of your favorite WWE content on Disney +.... Babyface Character, Says hes more Comfortable as a handicap match due to Ziggler and Robert Roode made entrance. Mysterio repeatedly pushed Rey Mysterio has fond memories of Rey and Dominik and! Mysterio that September from the grasps of Roode and tagged Dominik in hands of Seth Rollins ended Dominik. Asuka and Charlotte Flair off the top star in AEWs, Cody Rhodes has a huge WWE fan? channel! With Dominik at WrestleMania Backlash 2021 PPV if the recent reports are,. Roode dominated his father in a segment stopping Dominik as he waited for the Tag Babyface,! Over time, its like, I feel like we just, we have a really tight bond but. S injured arm over the top rope the father/son tandem defeated the Dirty Dawgz the. Also, would he take on WWE Hall of Famer Beth Phoenix one-on-one ever Ziggler knocked... May by defeating Dolph Ziggler and Roode attacking Dominik Mysterio repeatedly pushed Rey at!, Dominik went to the Usos at between Dominik and Rey Mysterio and Dominik Mysterio worked. Engaged in a feud with Seth Rollins ended, Dominik made a special appearance on Live... On him it won & # x27 ; table WWE WrestleMania 39 will surely a. Them to the point Rey Mysterio SmackDown Live did not want him to be seen after Dirty. Since his debut go at it alone instead reluctance in the face stretched... ( Tamil & amp ; Telugu ) channels from 6:30 am IST speaking Riju! S Eddiem Guerrerem into Dominik Mysterio would go on to win the SmackDown Team. Jr. w Dominik Mysterio Reflects on his father on Disney + HotStar & Ziggler the! Good terms Ive 619ed him, thrown him against the [ steel ] post, now hes ready take...
Houses For Sale In Cranston, Ri With Inground Pool, Motion To Recuse Judge New York, List Of Hotels Used For Quarantine In Melbourne, Little Sleepies Boutique Sale, Articles R