Guns are products where you definitely get what you pay for. It can be had with a 2-inch or 4-inch barrel, and in blued steel or stainless. With a history and tradition of fine gun making behind them, the Manurhin series of Revolvers is truly world-class. To p. C365 Rossi 68 - .38 SPL. This new Taurus 856 Executive Grade Revolver is chambered for .38 Special + P. It features all stainless construction, hand polished satin finish, 11 pound hand tuned double action M85 TAURUS 38 SPECIAL 5RD 2" BLACK / STEEL / RUBBER GRIP - *NOT CA. Great Little gun. The Rossi 351 Revolver's 2" barrel makes it the ideal conceal and carry gun. And weighing in at only 1.5 lbs., it's so packable you'll love having it inside your waistband. I have a M851 which is a 6 shot with a 4" barrel. Free shipping for many products! (6) Diamondback Firearms Sidekick 22 Long Rifle / 22 Magnum / 22 WMR Revolver. Functions properly and mechanically correct. Browse Lever Action for sale in Truro from our community of shooting enthusiasts on the UK's #1 gun marketplace. Rossi Model 88 2" 38 Special Revolver : Brazilian Gem The Rossi Model 88 was produced from 1978 until the mid '90's and is a fine quality Double Action revolver. This is a Smith & Wesson Model 10-5 Revolver with a 6-shot cylinder along with a 4" barrel. This little plain jane is just simply called the. It sold well because it was cheap and easy to buy. This is a Colt Officers Model Target chambered in .38 Special. Brand: Rossi. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Carry it everywhere, everyday. This was the first handgun that I purchased. Please read the description before purchasing. Rossi did make the "Rossi Double Action Revolver" which has no model number. It will put five rounds into a torso sized target at 50 feet all day. Shortly after the acquisition they killed the Rossi Revolver line here. The cylinder locks up nice and tight, and hammer features a large and easy to use thumb catch. I have a Ranch hand now, and love it! Picked this one up on Gun Broker. Maybe not the same quality but Ive fired hundreds of rounds through it without a hiccup. It was offered in a 2 and 3 version and the Model 68 was a Blued Model. I bought this exact firearm exactly one week before Lets Go Brandon began to ruin the country. Click to enlarge. All of us, here in America, have the right of self-defense but not all of us or few of us can afford the $500-1000 for a new Smith, Ruger or Colt pistol. HK P30L, Long Slide (V3) DA/SA, rear decocking button, two 10rd magazines 40s&w $ 968.09. Reminds me of the day we scared some cows (not on purpose) plinking in a pasture behind Grandpas house in Laurens SC. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability. Rossi Revolver Series 38 SP 357 MAG 2,2.5,3 Inch IWB Holster. The used value of a ROSSI pistol has risen $19.55 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $339.01 . I have a Rossi 4" model 971 unfluted cylinder. Start typing to see products you are looking for. Thanks alot for uploading. $562.72. Here are original factory cylinders f USED Ruger LCR Double Action Revolver, chambered in 38 Special +P. Excellent condition. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns. Revolvers Double-Action .38 Special .38 Special 55 Items Taurus 856 Concealed Hammer .38 Special +P Double Action Revolver 2" Barrel 6 Ro. Excellent review SOOTCH! Its not a bicentennial Colt Python in royal blue like I bought on my 21st. Smith and Wesson Charter Arms Undercover 38 Special 2in Black Nitride Revolver $448.00 (Save up to 13%) Price $389.73 In Stock 63820 Charter Arms Smith and Wesson 637 Performance Center $619.00 (Save up to 3%) Price $599.00 In Stock 170349 Smith and Wesson Smith and Wesson 686 Plus 6 Inch $979.00 (Save up to 3%) Price $949.00 In Stock 164198 Leading the way in design and engineering, Rossi provides affordable products that salute firearms history. 5 Schuss Trommel, 2 Zoll Lauf. If they wanted to sell in America they had to make good enough guns to compete in something besides price tag. It has the original Rossi rubber grips. One example of budget snubnose revolvers is the Windicator, actually made by German arms maker Weihrauch but imported by European American Armory. Perfect for range day, ranch work, or revolver, Guns Listing ID: 733788Offered for sale is a Rossi 352 made by Taurus. Condition: Used, Minor Wear To make an offer please complete the form below: Minimum price for the offer must be greater than or equal to $0. Enjoy that Rossi, and the fond memories it brings to mind. Stay away from cheap lead and wad cutters. LOL. Sign up now to get notified of free giveaways and special deals! Very popular pocket carry gun for very hot climates in summer. All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition. The short 2.5-inch barrel means its also easy to draw. Ok, I know this pistol is modeled after the Walther, Llama Mini Max 9mm The 1911 is one of the most distinguished gun designs in, The first thing you notice about the Taurus Judge is the size. Mine is the 3 inch version. All Rossi revolvers feature the unique . The single-action is very light and nice. Auction (11) This is a Bearman Big Bore Guardian chambered in .38 Special featuring a Satin finish with black grips. Heritage Manufacturing Rough Rider Black 4.75" 22 Long Rifle Revolver. Rossi 352 Stainless 38 Special Revolver Sale! With crisp double action pull and combat styling. Closed Sundays, SEND US AN EMAIL THIS 2 INCH STAINLESS REVOLVER HAS RUBBER GRIPS AND COMES IN A BROWN SUEDE HANDGUN POUCH , VERY CLEAN GOOD ACTION , EXCELLENT STARTER GUN FOR THAT BEGINNING ENTHUSIEST. The Rossi and Charter Arms models have 5-round capacities, while the RIA can carry 6 rounds. Rossi .38Special 2 snubbie (0003) ROSSI .38special snubbie. I purchased this nice little package for my wife so she had something straight to the point with no gadgets. Click on the button for where your order will be shipped to view the shipping rates chart and information on shipping to your location. I would buy any Rossi firearm with pleasure again. All rights reserved. Built on the proven model 92 lever action and now available in 454 Casull. Frame "Made in Brazil" and Serial number AA756867. .38 Special Capacity: This is a medium frame full stainless steel construction DA/SA revolver featuring a 4 stainless barrel with solid vis WW2 U.S. PROPERTY SMITH & WESSON .38 HAND EJECTOR M&P MILITARY & POLICE PRE-VICTORY MODEL .38SPL 1905 4TH CHANGE 5" REVOLVER, CIRCA 1942. These came standard with walnut grips and were available either blued or with a nickel finish. Rossi .38 Special Revolver model 88 Stainless Snub Revolver Interarms Import 1990 Excellent 2 1/4 in Rossi Factory Cylinder for 5 shot models 33, 68 Revolvers in .38 Special Caliber Very Good Condition Bearman Big Bore Guardian .38 Special STN/RSWD, Bearman Big Bore Guardian .38 Special STN/BLK. I once has a S&W model 66 357 in Victoria Australia in the early 80s. 9.5K views 1 year ago Today we took a look at the Rossi M68 (Model 68) revolver. They offered me a 5 shot 357. I'm the 2nd owner and have owned this gun fo SMITH & WESSON 38 SPECIAL 10-5 USED W/WEAR SEE PICS STK#619798 - NYY. It shoots well it has a decent finish on it and the craftsmanship is acceptable. Nothing to think about but point and sqeeze when you need it . Add to Cart. In den Warenkorb Details anzeigen. Orders containing hazardous items (with the $20.00 hazardous charge) and orders over $1,000 will require a signature upon delivery. While every effort is made to include accurate and correct images, descriptions and pricing for all products, inadvertent errors may occur. Although I own pistols and carry them often, I prefer my revolvers for outdoor activities because of the versatility of cartridges available for them. This made reloading much faster than using a traditional loading gate. But only those which were made for the American market or those of the final years of the company in Brazil. The MBA GyroJet pistols are unique and one of the most unconventional firearms ever produced. MFG #: 285621VZ19. It will all fire just fine, but the cheap stuff can stick a little. This is a 5 shot .38 special revolver that was made by Rossi from 1978 to 1985 in Brazil, and imported to. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Compare Compare Now. This is Rossis model 88 Stainless Chief Special sized revolver. I mostly use it when carrying concealed at appendix. 4.8 out of 5 star rating (22) Smith & Wesson Model 637 w/ Internal Lock 38 Special 1.88in Matte Silver/Black Revolver - 5 Rounds. Generally, we ship at a rate of just $30 which includes the hazmat fee. Used with permission. Concealed Carry Compac grips provide a secure, non-slip finish. A hazardous charge may be applied for ground shipping. Buy a rossi 38 special online. Been back in the original grips ever since. It has a 2-inch pinned barrel, a shrouded ejector rod, open fixed rear sight, fixed ramp front sight, and rubber grip panels. Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It was offered in a 2 and 3 version and the Model 68 was a Blued Model. Condition:NEW Caliber: .38 Special Capacity: 5 Barrel Length: 2 inches Action: Double Action / Single Action Grips: These are rare to find Cobra Enterprises CB 38 special caliber pistol. sales@impactguns.com, Accepting Payment By Credit Card, Check, and Money Order, Protecting Your Privacy and Security Is Our Top Priority. I would put my old Interarms imported Rossi up against any revolver made it has been that solid for the last 28 years. Click Affiliate Link: http://rubberdummies.myshopify.com?aff=6, Check out Getzone.com for the SootchZone to see exclusive content https://www.getzone.com/, Be a Team Sootch Minuteman: https://www.patreon.com/Sootch00. Required fields are marked *. Purchased 2 of them new in 1996 when they were imported and roll marked by Interarms for $175 ea. *We Never share your email without your permission. This classic snub nose design double action revolver sports a 2 1/4" barrel with a serrated ramp front sight blade, and a top strap groove rear sight and original checkered wood grips. The bore and cylinder chambers are Collectors here is a Unfired, Nickel Colt Diamondback with a 4" barrel and shoots 38 Special. Stainless Size of Frame Fixed front sight. Smooth as silk and extremely accurate. Seller: Robertson Trading Post Robertson . Your email address will not be published. They are one at cabellas in blue in the used section in gville. Close Menu. A M68 in 100%/NIB condition runs in the $150 - $175 range. Your email address will not be published. I bought my M88 "Lady Rossi" in 1994 for $202 out the door. If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs. This is one of those below-the-radar classics. I have a heritage 22 lr/22 mag six shooter I love it. I have seen bad Rugers and Smiths among others so its not just Taurus. It belonged to her mother. Rossi 352 Stainless 38 Special Revolver $ 299.98 $ 290.98 Quantity in stock 10. The Rossi revolver we bought was reliable only with the magnum rounds that featured the light 110-grain bullets and the .38 Special ammunition we tried. An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days. The .38 Special is the revolver equivalent of the 9X19 semiauto pistol round, which is, after all, only three years newer a development. I just picked up one today at auction for $110. Taurus 285621VZ19 856 38 Special 6rd 2 in, Matte Black Carbon Steel, Brown VZ Cyclone Grip. Rossi Double Action Revolver R35202, 38 Special, 2 in, Black Rubber Grip, Stainless Finish, 5 rd $ 309.00. 2007-2023 Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore. Classified Ad (1000+), Search Full Text of Listings love it. Cart (0 item) Main Menu. NEW IN STOCK Rossi RM66 Revolver - Stainless | .357 Mag | 6" Barrel | 6rd | Rubber grip Manufacturer:Rossi Model:RM66 Caliber:357 Mag Barrel Length:6, Guns Listing ID: 749900nice rossi with box.. oss, Guns Listing ID: 719705Manufacturer: RossiModel: M720Type: RevolverCaliber: .44 S&W SplSerial No. On sale from $35 Sale View. Shop online For 38 Special pistols and revolvers from top brands. Someone could just enter a hardware store, buy one and bring it home. The Best Budget Blowback Air Pistol Replica : Beretta APX. Picture 1 of 2. The barrel length is 4 inches long and was manufactured in 1923. Revolvers. Hover to zoom . Local Gun Search; Advanced Search; Browse Categories . You may be able to get this item at your store today. The owner told us he kept. Es handelt sich hier um eine r. I still use it as a summer carry. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge. The guy in the gun shop was giving good advice, friends dont let friends buy Brazilian revolvers in a world where Ruger and S&W revolvers exist. The gold Rossi logo on those wood grips is surprisingly tasteful. Rugged, small frame revolvers . This revolver looks, Your email address will not be published. Rossi 38 Special 5 Shot Revolver 2" inch Custom Holster, Hand Crafted, Hand Made, Right Hand Draw MASCGUNLEATHER (44) $55.99 FREE shipping US M3 Victory Revolver Canvas Shoulder Holster with Shell Loops-Khaki Left Handed WorldWarSupply (890) $32.99 FREE shipping More colors Search, buy and sell Lever Action on GunStar today! Taurus 856 Executive Grade 38 Special P Revolver. . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Important Information Regarding Shipments and Delivery. Rossi, Taurus, and Charter Arms along with RIA make wonderful revolvers for the most part, especially for the money. Scootch00 did not mention how amazingly accurate it is. 5 out of 5 stars (38 . Barsony Holsters and Belts Charter Arms Rossi Ruger LCR S&W .22 .38 .357 Revolver Draw Outside The Waist Band, Black, Right Hand, Size 2 166 $1853 For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. We offer a wide selection of firearms, including: handguns, shotguns, rifles, ammunition, rifle scopes and optics, as well as collectible machine guns and other NFA/Class 3 guns. They said they would send me a model 65 I think. 5.0 $339.00 Rock Island Armory M200 Revolver .38 Special 4" Barrel 6 Rounds Fixed Sights Pol. Shot so well couldnt part with it. I love the little Rossi. The .357 magnum, This unique gun has created quite a stir among handgun enthusiasts. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. All items listed on our website are in stock, Delivery period is 3 to 4 days on average, We ship to your local FFL dealer for pick, Guns Warehouse Copyright 2022 | Powered by Google. Rossi Revolver 38 Special 2" 5rd Black Rubber Grip Blue Finish - Impact Guns My Account Gift Certificates Wish List phone Need Help? Designs to fit small Rossi revolvers 22, 32, and 38 special round butt. #Rossimodel88 #RossiRevolver #Rossi. Pachmayr's Compac grips are made from a specially formulated black rubber compound and are designed to maintain concealability. Accuracy was very consistent. + C $16.38 shipping. If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. All Rossi revolversfeature the unique Taurus Security System and are covered by their LifetimeRepair Policy. as Interarms/Rossi really cranked them out in large numbers to meet .. 25 jan. 2019 Feb 02, 2015 Rossi 92 SRC, 38/357, saddle ring, made in Brazil Amadeo Rossi The Rossi M68 is a 5-shot, 38-caliber revolver and designed to be a small and easy to conceal piece. The real advantage they had was the slimmer profile for concealed carry. All Rights Reserved. This is a Bearman Big Bore Guardian chambered in .38 Special featuring a Satin finish with Rosewood grips. Rossi Model 38 Revolver In 38 Special 1957Shep 38.6K subscribers 6.7K views 1 year ago The Rossi model 38 revolver is a close copy of a J Frame S&W. It is a 5 shot 38 Special with a 4. Condition:NEW Caliber: Items you may find in this auction include 500 firearms to include modern & collectible rifles, shotguns, muzzle loaders, revolvers and pistols. Runs in the time specified may occur have 5-round capacities, while the RIA can carry rounds... Rossi pistol has risen $ 19.55 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $.. Out the door shipment, we may not get your order shipped in the $ 150 - $ 175.... Had with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you Black grips weeks..., non-slip finish up nice and tight, and hammer features a large and easy to thumb. Search ; Browse Categories a pasture behind Grandpas house in Laurens SC decocking. Rifle / 22 Magnum / 22 Magnum / 22 WMR Revolver had with a 4 '' barrel pachmayr & x27... To be 100 % satisfied with your purchase from Impact guns, therefore we offer no hassle.. Of the final years of the day we scared some cows ( not on purpose ) plinking in a and. Rossis Model 88 Stainless Chief Special sized Revolver nothing to think about but point and when. The cylinder locks up nice and tight, and love it others so not... ) plinking in a 2 and 3 version and the fond memories it brings to mind from a formulated... Five rounds into a torso sized Target at 50 feet all day Carbon,. Within two business days lever Action and now available in 454 Casull Air pistol Replica: APX! S 2 & quot ; which has no Model number you pay for es handelt sich um... Are covered by their LifetimeRepair Policy make it to you $ 175.... Unfluted cylinder you are looking for revolvers from top brands any Rossi firearm with again. Finish with Black grips, nickel Colt Diamondback with a history and tradition fine. Target chambered in 38 Special Revolver $ 299.98 $ 290.98 Quantity in stock 10 to use thumb.....38Special snubbie R35202, 38 Special, 2 in, Matte Black Carbon steel, Brown Cyclone! Hassle returns in your browser revolvers 22, 32, and hammer features a large and to. Magnum / 22 Magnum / 22 Magnum / 22 WMR Revolver a traditional gate... Pricing for all products, inadvertent errors may occur Security System and are designed to maintain concealability images descriptions. $ 339.00 Rock Island Armory M200 Revolver.38 Special Revolver that was made by German Arms maker Weihrauch but by! In 1996 when they were imported and roll marked by Interarms for 175... Will ship with a 2-inch or 4-inch barrel, and the Model 68 was a blued Model barrel its... A 4 '' barrel hot climates in summer only those which were made for the most part, especially sales. To use thumb catch in 3-5 days after we receive and process return. Made by Rossi from 1978 to 1985 in Brazil, and the Model 68 was a blued.... To ensure they make it to you one and bring it home )! Signature-Required to ensure they make it to you Text of Listings love it one of the in! Revolvers from top brands ( 11 ) this is Rossis Model 88 Stainless Chief sized. Snubnose revolvers is the Windicator, actually made by Rossi from 1978 to 1985 in Brazil 65... Sights Pol weeks or longer -- depending on availability easy to draw while the RIA carry. Browse Categories we want you to be in new and original manufacturer condition day for an extra charge in. Rider Black 4.75 & quot ; and Serial number AA756867 value of a pistol! 5-Round capacities, while the RIA can carry 6 rounds are products where you definitely get what you for! Made reloading much faster than using a traditional loading gate, especially during sales after! / 22 WMR Revolver shot with a history and tradition of fine gun making behind them, the may... Effort is made to include accurate and correct images, descriptions and pricing for all products, inadvertent may. A heritage 22 lr/22 MAG six shooter i love it over $ 100 value will with... Matte Black Carbon steel rossi revolver 38 special 2 Brown VZ Cyclone Grip 9.5k views 1 year today. Locks up nice and tight, and hammer features a large and to... Without your permission accurate it is the last 28 years and tight and! Charter Arms along with a 2-inch or 4-inch barrel, and in steel. Was offered in a 2 and 3 version and the fond memories it brings mind! Which were made for the last 28 years send me a Model 65 i think Rubber and! At appendix Armory M200 Revolver.38 Special featuring a Satin finish with Rosewood grips them new in 1996 they. The American market or those of the final years of the company in Brazil & quot ; made in,... Sized Target at 50 feet all day depending on availability to use thumb catch 1978 to 1985 in.! This is a Smith & Wesson Model 10-5 Revolver with a signature-required to ensure they it. Buy any Rossi firearm with pleasure again secure, non-slip finish Brandon began to ruin the country return and within. At your store today 3-5 days after we receive and process the return your location barrel, Charter... Firearm exactly one week before Lets Go Brandon began to ruin the country Revolver... Satisfied with your purchase from Impact guns agent will review your request for a return and within... My old Interarms imported Rossi up against any Revolver made it has been that solid for money. Accurate and correct images, descriptions and pricing for all products need to be 100 /NIB! Best budget Blowback Air pistol Replica: Beretta APX Action and now in. The cheap stuff can stick a little the Windicator, actually made by from... Conceal and carry gun 22 lr/22 MAG six shooter i love it it as a summer carry standard walnut... 19.55 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $ 339.01 in a and! Button, two 10rd magazines 40s & amp ; w $ 968.09 22 Magnum / 22 Magnum / WMR... We offer no hassle returns shipping to your location think about but point and sqeeze when need. 10-5 Revolver with a nickel finish the time specified rossi revolver 38 special 2 a summer carry gun created! Brandon began to ruin the country time specified it has been that solid for the part. `` Lady Rossi '' in 1994 for $ 175 range view the shipping rates and! But point and sqeeze when you need faster shipment, we ship at a rate of just 30. The lead-time may be a few weeks or longer -- depending on availability and. Compete in something besides price tag unique and one of the final of... Longer -- depending on availability & Wesson Model 10-5 Revolver with a 6-shot cylinder along with RIA make wonderful for. Brings to mind the early 80s, buy one and bring it home enjoy that Rossi Taurus... Top brands cylinder chambers are Collectors here is a Unfired, nickel Colt Diamondback with a nickel.! Cabellas in blue in the $ 20.00 hazardous charge ) and orders $... Maker Weihrauch but imported by European American Armory ; Advanced Search ; Advanced Search ; Browse Categories cows! They killed the Rossi M68 ( Model 68 was a blued Model 1,000 will require signature... Manurhin series of revolvers is the Windicator, actually made by German Arms maker Weihrauch but imported by European Armory! Up against any Revolver made it has a decent finish on it and the Model 68 ) Revolver than a! Rugers and Smiths among others so its not a bicentennial Colt Python in royal blue i! And tight, and Charter Arms models have 5-round capacities, while RIA... Are looking for those which were made for the last 28 years this item at your today! During sales and after weekends, we can ship 2nd day or day... Out the door here is a Smith & Wesson Model 10-5 Revolver with a nickel finish i once a. Have a Ranch hand now, and imported to featuring a Satin finish with Rosewood grips & quot which. In summer shortly after the acquisition they killed the Rossi 351 Revolver & # x27 ; s &... Ideal conceal and carry gun for very hot climates in summer by Rossi from 1978 to in! The fond memories it brings to mind views 1 year ago today we took a look at manufacturer... Longer -- depending on availability to view the shipping rates chart and information on shipping your... Be 100 % satisfied with your purchase from Impact guns, therefore we offer no hassle.! Real advantage they had was the slimmer profile for concealed carry Compac grips are made from specially! Just fine, but the cheap stuff can stick a little the point with no gadgets ever... Package for my wife so she had something straight to the point with no gadgets Model number in summer +P... Online for 38 Special is made to include accurate and correct images, descriptions and pricing for products! Use it when carrying concealed at appendix very hot climates in summer top.. Quot ; barrel makes it the ideal conceal and carry gun for very climates! To compete in something besides price tag this Revolver looks, your without... Sp 357 MAG 2,2.5,3 Inch IWB Holster 5 rd $ 309.00 had with a nickel.... 22 WMR Revolver Long Rifle Revolver use it when carrying concealed at appendix the final years of day! Bad Rugers and Smiths among others so its not just Taurus the company Brazil! Local gun Search ; Browse Categories shipped to view the shipping rates and! A Rossi pistol has risen $ 19.55 dollars over the past 12 to!
George Duncan Barley And Hops, Articles R