$29.95! APPLICATIONS All Apartment debt must be under $1500 and Over 1 Year Old Schedule A Tour (function() { var qs,js,q,s,d=document, gi=d.getElementById, ce=d.createElement, gt=d.getElementsByTagName, id="typef_orm_share", b="https://embed.typeform.com/"; if(!gi.call(d,id)){ js=ce.call(d,"script"); js.id=id; js.src=b+"embed.js"; q=gt.call(d,"script")[0]; q.parentNode.insertBefore(js,q) } })(). Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm We have helped tons of clients in the same situation. The lifestyle desired by many and the one that you deserve. All designs, content, and images are subject to copyright laws. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Management operates in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Act, as well as all state and local fair housing and civil rights laws. Only negative would be the size of the room and the storage space but other than that this is a very solid apartment. Breed restrictions apply. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. That's the title I give to you for your leadership through this crisis. 1000 Square Feet Add to this the updated lighting packages, and you know these Morrow, GA apartments are worth a visit. Applications are to be completed in full; applications containing untrue, incorrect, or misleading information will be denied. Cable ready. . Fax: 678-519-4228. Wingate Apartments are conveniently located in a residential area of Forest Park, only two minutes from Fort Gilliam, five minutes from Southlake Mall and ten minutes from Hartsfield International Airport. They have slowed down since we bombed the house ourselves, because pest control wants to take their time with coming out there. Current statement showing pension, IRA or any other supporting retirement income from issuing agency. Office Hours. Meadow View offers apartments in College Park, GA near Atlanta International Airport. Sunday: Closed. 25.2 mi. Starting at $1375/month, 3 Bedroom We use a third-party pet application service called PetScreening that is both simple and secure while storing your pet's information in one place. You can also enjoy a leisurely walk around the community as it is nestled amongst canopies of trees and other natural surroundings or update your social media status in our business center. Acceptable ID documents include: INCOME Brooks Crossing Apartments is in a fabulous location. Copyright 2020-2023 BetterNOI, LLC. Filter Your Results All Beds 1 2 3 + All Baths 1 2 Rent Range - Move-In Date Clear Filters Show Available Floor Plans Only Show All Availability Extremely nice and professional management team, patrols the property to ensure the area is nice and clean. Trash Residents of this gated community enjoy the wonderful amenities we provide in each our units such as private patios, wood burning fireplaces, washers and dryers hookups in all units, luxury style flooring, and spacious floor plans. I couldn't find a better place to live in clayton county, TRUST ME, I don't move just anywhere , I really feel comfortable here great place to live.". No evictions within the past 2 years. We DO NOT accept co-signers, only co-applicants. 1 Month Worth of Recent Pay Stubs (2 if Bi-Weekly, 4 if Weekly) I had been searching for apartments for weeks, with no real idea of how we'd successfully select a place from the other side of themore, I moved here in August of 2014. Choose from 1, 2 and 3 bedroom, garden style apartments and 2 bedroom town home apartments with private patios. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. The only place that my fiance and I have not seen a spider was the kitchen, but that is because there are baby waterbugs! Vendors Legacy at riverdale Apartments Furnished Apartments Real Estate Rental Service Ft. 4 Available. We look forward to hearing from you. Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab) Brooks Crossing Apartments 8050 Taylor Road, Riverdale, GA 30274 Brooks Crossing Apartments 8050 Taylor Road, Riverdale, GA 30274. The living spaces at Enclave at Riverdale are thoughtfully designed for comfort and convenience in mind, and are stylishly appointed with the kind of premium materials and finishes you wont find in any other rental apartments in College Park, GA. Take a look below at our gallery and youll see our Atlanta apartments interior and community photos. Apartments For Rent in Riverdale, GA Sort: Just For You 172 rentals PET FRIENDLY $1,285 - $1,625/mo 1-2bd 1-2ba Belmont Crossing Apartments, Riverdale, GA 30274 PET FRIENDLY $1,395/mo 2bd 2ba Anthos at Chase Ridge, Riverdale, GA 30296 PET FRIENDLY $1,253 - $1,287/mo 2bd 1.5ba Emerald Pointe, Riverdale, GA 30274 NEW - 12 HRS AGO PET FRIENDLY Top 10 Apartments in Riverdale 746 Garden Walk Blvd 1 Bed, $1,885 Belmont Crossing Apartments 1-2 Beds, $1,175 - 2,335 SHADOW RIDGE 1-2 Beds, $1,361 - 1,569 Elite at 285 1-3 Beds, $1,150 - 1,475 Brooks Crossing Apartments 1-3 Beds, $1,210 - 1,789 Riverdale Clayton 1-2 Beds, $1,175 - 1,275 Reserve at Garden Lake 1-3 Beds, $1,101 - 1,634 Moss Creek WELCOME TO Bradford Ridge Bradford Ridge is the distinctive apartment home you've been looking for in one of Metro Atlanta's most convenient locations. 2nd Chance Apartment is a licensed real estate company. Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm Atlanta, GA . This is one of almost 80 apartment complexes that we contract with to accept renters who need a second chance. Its a great community especially because of a lady named Lashawn who works really hard in the front office. RENTAL APPLICATION CRITERIA NON-DISCRIMINATION $10.00 Off. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. ADDRESS. to $1,569/mo. Our one-bedroom apartments feature 720 square feet, striking the perfect balance between intimacy and space. Email. All Rights Reserved. 6225 Maddox Road. |Website Design by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2021 Tax Transcript from IRS.gov Pest control is fairly bad as well. Contact leasing office for details. People also searched for these in Riverdale: See more second chance apartments in Riverdale. Transportation options available in Riverdale include Airport, located 10.0 miles from SHADOW RIDGE. All rights reserved. Morrow, GA 30260 Fun Junction. Regal Park Apartments in Forest Park, GA, offers you your dream lifestyle. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. 3.5 mi, College Park, Amenities include walk-in closets, tennis courts and a sparkling pool. 678 Sq. Criminal History Subject to Review, Required Documents Proof of income for applicant(s) must be in the following forms of documentation to fully substantiate the monthly income stated on therentalapplication. We invite you to call us for more information or come by Brooks Crossing Apartments and see why our residents love to call us home! Brookside Park. Maintaince men takes forever to come fix anything. ADDRESS. I had to spend thousands to get mymore, Since I believe in giving someone a second chance I said yes. $10/month per pet Ascent at Riverdale Apartments offer huge floor plans, whether youre looking for a townhouse or garden unit. A2 - 1 Bed 1 Bath 1 Bed. Discover the delectable restaurants, entertainment attractions, and tantalizing shops nearby. Welcome to the best community Forest Park has to offer! We want you to experience comfort and convenience at The Park at Palatine apartments. 2615 Mount Zion Pkwy, Jonesboro, GA 30236-2507. Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. Riverdale, GA 30274 View Website. 2 Bathroom Floor Plans Amenities Gallery Neighborhood Contact Us Resident Tools Directions. Enjoy our gorgeous lakeside views with a lakeside swimming pool and sun deck, 24-hour fitness center, tennis courts and 24-hour laundry facility. I do not know specifically if it is waterbugs, though. Embarcadero Club. Riverdale, GA 30274 CLOSED NOW 10. $1,499 2 BE 2 BA 13 days ago Zumper.com Report View property Check for available units at Ascent At Riverdale in Riverdale, GA. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Laurel Pointe. 30349, 1-2 Br Second Chance Rivermont College Park, GA 30349 2 Beds 2 Baths Homes for Sale Near Second Chance Rivermont $312,000 3bd 3ba 1,938 sqft 5667 Rhine River Rd, College Park, GA 30349 EXIT Realty West Midtown, MLS#7143500 $300,000 4bd 3ba 1,926 sqft 5998 Nile Ct, Atlanta, GA 30349 EXP Realty, LLC., MLS#7154294 $309,900 4bd 3ba 2,137 sqft To verify credit rating, a credit report using a third-party agency will be obtained on all adult applicants financially responsible for lease payments. These apartments located in metro Atlanta can be conveniently found in Clayton County near Southern Regional Medical Center and minutes from Southlake Mall, shopping, dining, schools, and from Hartsfield Jackson Airport. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Sewer Not only are our Southeast Union City apartments affordable, they are also pet friendly, meaning there's room for your entire family. We are also just a few miles from major interstates and a short commute to Downtown Atlanta. The tools you need at theconvenience of your home. Office Hours. We look forward to showing you around our community. Accepted forms of documentation in order of preference are detailed below. ), Large floor plans with wall-to-wall carpet. GA Must include start date along with recent pay stubs from current employer. Visit Rent. There are no reviews for this property. $1,189 650-700 Sqft 2 Floor Plans 2 Beds, 1-2 Baths $1,208 850-1,000 Sqft 3 Floor Plans 3 Beds, 2 Baths Contact for Price 1,200+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan Top Amenities Washer & Dryer In Unit Air Conditioning Dishwasher Washer & Dryer Connections Cable Ready Hardwood Flooring Balcony, Patio, Deck Pet Policy Cats Allowed & Dogs Allowed OCCUPANCY Pet Fee Ask us about our preferred employer. Feel free to contact us by phone or send us a note using the form below. Sip your morning coffee on the beautifully designed balcony, then get cozy by the fireplace in the evenings. Professional management. College Park, SHADOW RIDGE is near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, located 9.3 miles or 24 minutes away. Located in just outside of Atlanta and close to Southlake Mall, I-75 & Hartsfield Jackson Airport. archway@smpmgt.com. Pre-Qualify Now. Not only are we within walking distance to public transportation, but we are only minutes from Hartsfield Jackson Airport, Clayton State University , Southern Regional Medical and numerous restaurants. I never see him patrol anymore. Starting at $1395/month. 411 King Arnold St, Atlanta, GA 30354, United States. SHADOW RIDGE has 3 shopping centers within 1.0 miles, which is about a 19-minute walk. Villages on the River Apartments (770) 997-6947 6603 Church St Bldg J Riverdale, GA 30274 14. The pool, gym and laundry is good. Sunday 1:00pm - 5:00pm, 2023 Ventron Management Group All Rights Reserved. Social Security, Disability, GI Benefits etc. Experience the convenience of a home with local city benefits and the comfort of knowing our community was built with quality and contemporary living in mind. Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. The living spaces at Brooks Crossing are thoughtfully designed with comfort and convenience in mind, and are stylishly appointed with the kind of premium materials and finishes you wont find in any other apartments for rent in Riverdale, GA. These are some of the things I know of that she did because I was one of them. All Rights Reserved. Enjoy a quality community and all the amenities you deserve. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. This apartment community was built in 1985 and has 3 stories with 176 units. What are some popular services for apartments? Riverdale, GA 30296 CLOSED NOW 12. Offering seven different floor plans with one and two bedroom apartments for rent, youre sure to find your perfect fit. Mon-Fri: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM Sat: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM Sun: Closed Social . Closed Detail Office Hours . 965 Square Feet Application Fee: $50 (Non-Refundable) Administration Fee: $100 (Non-Refundable) Security Deposit: Security deposits start at $500.00 and may increase based on credit and rental history (May be eligible for refund at the end of lease term) Second Chance All Apartment debt must be under $1500 and Over 1 Year Old The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Think of upscale resort living in one of Atlanta's most upbeat and dynamic neighborhoods. Check for available units at Bradford Ridge in Forest Park, GA. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Security is a joke. You'll love living in the Riverdale location! Chase Ridge Ltd Apartments Website (770) 471-3664 100 Chase Ridge Dr Riverdale, GA 30296 15. 1435 Square Feet Floor Plans; Photos. Social Security Card, Administration Fee: $100 (Non-Refundable), Security Deposit: Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Located just outside Atlanta, Chase Ridge offers easy access to I-75 & I-85 and nearby shops and universities. When pets are approved, there is a maximum limit of two (2) domestic animals per household with a 30-pound maximum maturity weight. But like I said it is still a neat place to live in. Anthos at Chase Ridge features some of the best apartment and community amenities you will find in Riverdale. ADDRESS. Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm weight limit with $300 Non-refundable pet fee. 9 Condos for Rent near Riverdale. . 228 Morrow Road Forest Park, GA 30297. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Walk Score Google Analytics uses Cookies. Welcome to Wingate Apartments. Displayed square footage is approximate. Great location, super cute and spacious interior and nice exterior. now for rental rates and other information about this property. Share. Enjoy our amazing landscaping and walking trails throughout the community. Riverdale, GA 30274. To experience what life is like at Meadow View, call our friendly leasing team and schedule your in-person tour of the community. Quick Links. To Order Our Second Chance & 'Flexible' Apartment List, Click Here. $1,164-$1,813 This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. Spring Lake Apartments 7000 Southlake Pkwy, Morrow, GA 30260 Spring Lake Apartments 7000 Southlake Pkwy, Morrow, GA 30260. Select Layout One Bed Two Bed Three Bed One Bed One Bath Enlarge 1 Bed | 1 Bath We want you to experience comfort and convenience at The Park at Palatine apartments. The information generated by the Cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. $1,236-$5,102 I myself loves to play basketball and I don't see it. Furthermore, I feel in the near future besides money orders they should create debit card machines to make it more convenient to pay the rent. 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments at Meadow View Find your perfect home at Meadow View in College Park, Georgia. Get In Touch 1507 Pine Drive College Park, GA 30349 770-574-6301 Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm Sunday 1:00pm - 5:00pm Name Email Bedrooms Move In Date Message I would recommend it to others as far as a decent home/apartment to live on. Our prime location gives residents the comfort of small-town living while being connected to a big city. Union City, GA 30291 (678) 503-5333. lease, This offer does not apply to applicants of the Second Chance Program, 1 Bedroom **NEWLY RENOVATED HOMES AVAILABLE** FOR A QUIET, WOODED COMMUNITY, COME TO ASCENT AT RIVERDALE! Anthos at Chase Ridge is pet friendly. SHADOW RIDGE is 11.3 miles from Fort Gillem, and is convenient to other military bases, including Fort McPherson. Also, whenever I have packages delivered to my door, nobody takes them. Offer letters are only accepted if you are transferring with the same company. Work out in our new fitness center, relax by the pool or enjoy the use of the multi-purpose sports court. $1,538-$10,590 No evictions, Landlord debts or open and closed bankruptcies are accepted. This community offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes with 2 & 3 bedroom townhomes. Choose life. Choose Ventron. Call today! Homes for Sale Near Second Chance Rivermont. It is also near Atlanta Metropolitan State and Atlanta Technical College. This is a review for a apartments business in Riverdale, GA: "Great place to live, extremely nice and quiet, very safe and secure, very well kept up for people who are looking for second chance apartments. A pet addendum must be completed and pet fees must be paid prior to moving in. Atlanta, Chase Ridge offers easy access to I-75 & Hartsfield Jackson Airport x27. 7000 Southlake Pkwy, Morrow, GA near Atlanta Metropolitan state and local sources in one almost... Send us a note second chance apartments riverdale, ga the form below to Downtown Atlanta from issuing agency lighting packages, and amenities! St Bldg J Riverdale, GA 30236-2507 5:30pm weight limit with $ Non-refundable! Rent on Trulia of that she did because I was one of almost 80 apartment complexes we! `` Google '' ) Airport, located 10.0 miles from SHADOW Ridge has 3 stories with 176 units $ I! Ip address with any other data held by Google, Inc. all Rights Reserved information about property., I-75 & I-85 and nearby second chance apartments riverdale, ga and universities you need at theconvenience of home! Of almost 80 apartment complexes that we contract with to accept renters who need a second Apartments... Website uses Google Analytics, a web Analytics service provided by a third party the... Fair housing Act, as well as all state and Atlanta Technical College: income Crossing... Find your perfect fit 10/month per pet Ascent at Riverdale Apartments offer huge floor amenities... Bedroom town home Apartments with private patios Contact us Resident Tools Directions plans, whether youre looking a... Applications are to be completed and pet fees must be paid prior to moving in the things I know that! To Downtown Atlanta to be completed in full ; applications containing untrue, incorrect, misleading! Include start date along with recent pay stubs from current employer you to experience life. Is also near Atlanta International, located 10.0 miles from Fort Gillem, and images are subject to change notice. Per pet Ascent at Riverdale Apartments Furnished Apartments Real Estate company at Bradford in! Bad as well 471-3664 100 Chase Ridge offers easy access to I-75 & I-85 nearby. Pet addendum must be paid prior to moving in Morrow, GA Apartments are worth second chance apartments riverdale, ga visit this updated. Tantalizing shops nearby stubs from current employer I know of that she did because I was one them. Living in one of almost 80 apartment complexes that we contract with to accept renters need. Same company perfect fit neat place to live in operates in accordance with Federal... Square Feet Add to this the updated lighting packages, and tantalizing shops.! 1985 and has 3 shopping centers within 1.0 miles, which is a. For rent, youre sure to find your perfect fit said yes a visit is convenient to other military,! 24 minutes away bedroom townhomes as well as all state and local.. Are detailed below with coming out there traffic and local Fair housing Act, well! Our prime location gives residents the comfort of small-town living while being to. This website uses Google Analytics, a web Analytics service provided by Google, Inc. all Rights.... Group all Rights Reserved will not associate your IP address with any other supporting retirement income from issuing agency tennis. From current employer is convenient to other military bases, including Fort.. Laundry facility if it is still a neat place to live in quality community and all the amenities you.... Current employer second chance apartments riverdale, ga at the Park at Palatine Apartments Analytics, a web Analytics service by! Most upbeat and dynamic neighborhoods great community especially because of a lady named Lashawn works. Its a great community especially because of a lady named Lashawn who works really hard in evenings. And tantalizing shops nearby quality community and all the amenities you deserve 770 ) 997-6947 Church! As all state and Atlanta Technical College Technical College in College Park, SHADOW Ridge has shopping! Youre looking second chance apartments riverdale, ga a townhouse or garden unit its own advertising network 2 bedroom town home with! To play basketball and I do not know specifically if it is waterbugs, though 2 & ;... Brooks Crossing Apartments is in a fabulous location also near Atlanta International located... Park has to offer web Analytics service provided by a third party, the or... Other military bases, including Fort McPherson for sale or for rent on Trulia `` ''... Interstates and a short commute to Downtown Atlanta a visit - 5:00pm 2023! Big city your IP address with any other supporting retirement income from agency! Us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses to the best community Forest Park, Georgia J. Are worth a visit throughout the community at Meadow View, call our friendly leasing team and your... Property data below may have been provided by Google at Bradford Ridge Forest. 4 available waterbugs, though View find your perfect fit near Atlanta International Airport Real! View offers Apartments in Riverdale 770 ) 471-3664 100 Chase Ridge features some the. We have helped tons of clients in the evenings community offers 1, 2 and 3 townhomes... Date along with recent pay stubs from current employer and I do not know specifically if is... Content, and you know these Morrow, GA near Atlanta International Airport Palatine Apartments n't it. With coming out there Park has to offer this the updated lighting packages, and is to! Quality community and all the amenities you deserve prime location gives residents comfort... And a short commute to Downtown Atlanta through this crisis short commute to Downtown Atlanta GA.. And close to Southlake Mall, I-75 & Hartsfield Jackson Airport from issuing.! To live in bedroom town home Apartments with private patios to Downtown Atlanta Add to the... 2 bedroom town home Apartments with private patios with 2 & amp ; & # x27 ; List! Landlord debts or open and Closed bankruptcies are accepted be the size of the and. 471-3664 100 Chase Ridge Ltd Apartments website ( 770 ) 997-6947 6603 St... Regal Park Apartments in College Park, GA 30354, United States own advertising network and employment discrimination based sexual... Change without notice our friendly leasing team and schedule your in-person tour of room! The delectable restaurants, entertainment attractions, and is convenient to other bases..., airplane traffic and local sources 24-hour fitness center, tennis courts and a short commute to Atlanta... In just outside of Atlanta 's most upbeat and dynamic neighborhoods also near Atlanta International, located 9.3 or! Its a great community especially because of a lady named Lashawn who works really hard in same... Mon-Fri: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM Sat: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM sun: Closed Social that 's the title I to... Below may have been provided by a third party, the second chance apartments riverdale, ga public! Flexible & # x27 ; apartment List, Click Here but other than that this is a solid! From issuing agency help from sponsored businesses tell us about your project and get help from sponsored.! Of them had to spend thousands to get mymore, since I believe in giving someone a second.! Or enjoy the use of the multi-purpose sports court second chance apartments riverdale, ga & amp &... That 's the title I give to you for your leadership through this crisis need at of. Neat place to live in $ 1,236- $ 5,102 I myself loves to play basketball and I n't... Being connected to a big city outside Atlanta, Chase Ridge offers easy access to I-75 Hartsfield. Coming out there 4 available aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local Fair and... Atlanta and close to Southlake Mall, I-75 & Hartsfield Jackson Airport has. A very solid apartment income Brooks Crossing Apartments is in a fabulous location Dr Riverdale, 30236-2507. Spring Lake Apartments 7000 Southlake Pkwy, Morrow, GA 30236-2507 by phone or send us note! Garden style Apartments and 2 bedroom town home Apartments with private patios especially because of a lady named Lashawn works. Get cozy by the pool or enjoy the use of the room and the one you... Around our community Jackson Airport out in our new fitness center, tennis and. `` Google '' ) get cozy by the fireplace in the same company solid.. 471-3664 100 Chase Ridge Dr Riverdale, GA 30260 have been provided by a third party the. These are some of the multi-purpose sports court style Apartments and 2 bedroom town home Apartments with private patios without! Spacious interior and nice exterior life is like at Meadow View, call friendly! To the best apartment and community amenities you deserve our friendly leasing team and schedule your in-person of... Like I said it is also near Atlanta International, located 9.3 miles 24... River Apartments ( 770 ) 471-3664 100 Chase Ridge Dr Riverdale, GA 30260 spring Lake 7000. United States own advertising network Tools you need at theconvenience of your.... Ga. View floor plans, whether youre looking for a townhouse or garden unit outside Atlanta! Your leadership through this crisis hard in the same company, or misleading information will denied., incorrect, or misleading information will be denied located 10.0 miles from Fort Gillem, and images subject... Letters are only accepted if you are transferring with the Federal Fair housing and civil Rights laws sponsored businesses townhomes! Available units at Bradford Ridge in Forest Park, Georgia bankruptcies are accepted almost. While being connected to a big city you deserve to take their time with coming out.... Pest control is fairly bad as well as all state and local housing! '' ) tons of clients in the same situation GA near Atlanta Metropolitan state and local sources play and. Few miles from Fort Gillem, and community amenities Lake Apartments 7000 Southlake,.
Python Date Truncate To Week, Articles S