They made the whole experience a lot easier than the last time I purchased a car. Sales: (251) 451-7655 Service: (205) 941-6070. I was immediately pitched some of their Ford models and was even invited to come in and custom order a new vehicle. May not represent actual vehicle. If you've been turned down before, we can help. Visit Dealer Website. 47 reviews of Stivers Ford Lincoln "I had a great time working with Hunter Hecht and Tony Greb on my purchase. Address Birmingham, AL. automatic transmission. 3 hrs away to looked at car, and another thunderbird we were checking out as well. Automotive. David Galbraith @Adamsonford. No discussion about APR just told this is what we got running your credit take it or leave it. This 2023 Ford F-150 Lariat is for Sale in Birmingham, AL. Search from 76 New Ford Bronco Sport cars . View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Birmingham, AL on Snagajob. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 638-508. I feel that this is a very poor method to get people to buy a totally different vehicle from what they have listed. If you would like to have the pros install your Ford model's new parts for you, we make it easy! Elegance, style, and luxury are unmistakable in the 2020 Ford Expedition. We are also equipped to help those who are in the process of rebuilding their credit. Zero percentage . After I left they sent me a message saying they had found the original one that I was interested in. You'll love the Ford Fusion or Ford Focus. Closed Today (Sun) Show business hours . Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Almost too busy. He did what he could, but went to another dealership and go approved with no problem, and got my Hummer somewhere else.. Smh. If you start out saying negative things I instantly lose trust, especially with new/used car salesmen. If you have great credit, we can help you get into a low auto loan rate at a great new vehicle APR! Located in Birmingham, AL, Stivers Ford of Birmingham Inc is an Auto Navigator participating dealership providing easy financing. Great dealership & I would go back again if I needed another vehicle. Here at Adamson Ford customer satisfaction is our # 1 priority. Stivers Ford of Birmingham, Inc (0.62 mi. and some interior photos they just sent me an I have learned how to drive a forklift and how to manage my duties and time better. Contacted back immediately. As an example, if your monthly car payment is $300 and your gross monthly income is $3,000, then your PTI is . May not represent actual vehicle. View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Birmingham, AL on Snagajob. MaritzCX moderates public reviews to ensure they contain content that meet Review guidelines, such as: No Profanity or inappropriate defamatory remarks, No Personal Identifying information (e.g., customer phone number or email), No Competitor references (e.g., another brand or dealership), Dangerous behavior (e.g. The dealership missed on opportunity to make additional money from my trade. Gregg and Bob were great. Very quick response and willingness to help. We have a number of flexible financing options to fit your unique situation. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. I ask for them to text me the price of the vehicle I had a wondergul experience with the staff at Adamson Ford. Contacted quickly but we were already working with another dealer that same day. May not represent actual vehicle. Special Offers at Stivers Ford in Montgomery, AL. away) (205) 332-1000 | Confirm Availability. Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Mountain Brk Stivers Ford. Full-time. The dealership responded quickly however when To help you find your ideal certified used Ford vehicle, Ford is partnering with Autotrader to bring you the Ford Blue Advantage website. Stivers Ford of Birmingham is the best place to buy a new Ford car in Birmingham, AL. Stivers Ford of Birmingham. I'm just beginning my vehicle search so I'm a few months away from a purchase though. 9:00a.m. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. They want to sale card and make you happy. The representative who contacted me didnt answer my questions. Posting id: 819254737. Stivers Ford of Birmingham, Inc (0.62 miles away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.0. Then, come to the Stivers Ford of Birmingham service center, where we use OEM . Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges. He was straight. Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. 2023 Snagajob.com, Inc. All rights reserved. Search Ford Inventory at Stivers Ford of Birmingham for . Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Include listings without available pricing. Eddie Stivers, owner of Stivers Ford. Please refer to the redirected website for its privacy policy. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Let me know if I can ever be of further assistance!! I would like a chance to personally make things right with you. (Options, colors, trim and body style may vary). Stivers Ford. Automotive. Our value your trade tool will give you an estimate of how much your preowned car, truck or SUV is worth. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Stivers Ford. Call 205-578-0622 Directions. Photo via Pat Byington for Bham Now. Tue: 7:30a - 6:00p. Awesome service. Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges. Prequalify now and see your real rates and monthly payment! Continue reading about how to use the online service scheduler, check the current maintenance offers, and book your next appointment today at Stivers Ford of Birmingham, serving Gardendale, Hoover, Irondale, and Bessemer, AL. Won't go there again! Worked out for me. I was treated well and everyone was very professional. Click one of the below icons to start the browser download. Mon: 7:30a - 6:00p. Power and performance get a new name in the Ford Edge. and will give you a great deal! Prequalify now and see your real rates and monthly payment! By Benjamin Buchanan from Birmingham, Alabama . 1922 2ND AVE S, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35233. I liked the car in question but I was seeking the 5 speed manual and not the Stivers Ford LINCOLN. No real efforts to sell the car. Even though I did not purchase a vehicle from this dealership, I got a quick response and they were very helpful in my searchthat's why I gave them four stars. An additional 4,000 miles were on the vehicle when I arrived to purchase the vehicle. Need a bit more room? No problems here and would deal with this dealership in the future. already had the used FRS listed 3,000 Automotive. Went out of their way to make my purchase convenient for me. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. AL Stivers Ford of Birmingham; Sales 205-578-0622; Service 205-994-8601; Parts 205-259-7156; Mobile Sales 205-723-0788; 1922 2nd Ave. S. Birmingham, AL 35233; All Prices Exclude Tax Title And $699.00 documentation Fee. Color: Robins Egg Blue- Transmission: Automatic - VIN: 3FMCR9G65PRD08594 Shop 2022 Ford F-150 Lariat for sale in Birmingham, AL . made several attempts to help me ,but was really too far away. Ask for Phil. salesman. While the dealer responded the so called "Deal" they offered was basically sell me your vehicle at wholesale and buy mine at Retail. I can't remember his name (forgive me) but I have never been happier with a service experience than at, Also I want to thank PhilThe Deal Powell for his GREAT & AWESOME personality, expertise, & his, They are extremely friendly and they HAVE. In October, Stivers Ford purchased the assets of Adamson Ford and was awarded the Ford franchise rights for the Birmingham area. from 29219 . Bought our Continental at another dealership, however Dealer at Adamson was, easy to work with and not pushy. NEW 2022 F-150; UP TO $10000 OFF MSRP & . Salesman promised pictures of the Map. Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Report Job. bought elsewhere. Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges. . Stivers Ford of Birmingham; Sales 205-578-0622; Service 205-994-8601; Parts 205-259-7156; Mobile Sales 205-723-0788; 1922 2nd Ave. S. Birmingham, AL 35233; 5 miles; 28 City / 34 Highway; Stivers Ford of Birmingham, Inc (0.62 mi. Report Job. Shop online today! Automotive. Sylacauga Bringing you the most 2020 Ford F-150s to choose from, we'll show you why F-150 is the best-selling vehicle in America for the past 42 . getting a deal. Thank you so much for all your help and patience. Overall, five-stars for Darius! At Stivers Ford of Birmingham, we specialize in trucks. Shop all new Ford cars near Pinson, Pleasant Grove, and Hoover, AL at Stivers Ford of Birmingham. And all at a great price. Made over $24,000 in just my first week of trading . What does "PTI" stand for? I would have felt it was a great experience if they had filled up my sons car with a full tank of gas. vehicle but never came through. Report Job. The Ford F-150 offers best in class towing, a powerful powertrain lineup, and best-in-class payload, to help you work harder. Stivers Ford of Birmingham. From the legendary looks to its exhilarating driving experience, the Ford Mustang is fast and powerful. Price listed online wasnt the real price was informed it would be $2000 more than the car gurus price. Horrible customer service! Stivers Ford of Birmingham; Sales 205-578-0622; Service 205-994-8601; Parts 205-259-7156; Mobile Sales 205-723-0788; 1922 2nd Ave. S. Birmingham, AL 35233; Type in a zip code, or share your location to find vehicles near you. AL I worked with Bob in Internet sales and I was in and out in no time. At Stivers Ford of Birmingham, we specialize in trucks. Stivers Ford of Birmingham was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jul 29, 2008 and since then this brand received 7 reviews.. Stivers Ford of Birmingham ranks 2134 of 3665 in Dealers category. Report Job. At Stivers Ford of Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama, we are committed to your full Ford satisfaction. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Willing to go the extra mile, auto is the color I like, mileage not bad, just waiting for a price happy to both of us. Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs. Stivers Ford of Birmingham Overview. Browse Ford Mustang vehicles in Lugoff, SC for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,984. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Ford personnel and/or dealership personnel cannot modify or remove reviews. We struck a deal we both liked and I bought a 2015 Ford Edge. Color: Agate Black Metallic- Transmission: Automatic - VIN: 1FTEW1E81PFB04920 Test drive Used Ford Expedition Max at home in Birmingham, AL. Type in a zip code, or share your location to find vehicles near you. (205) 941-6070. expierience. I really appreciated that since I was willing to drive 4 hours to look at these cars. Welcome to the Adamson Family!! They have been very persistent in their attempt to firm a working relationship. View Cars. BIRMINGHAM, Ala. A new multi-million dollar development will create jobs and breathe new life . Jean Peters, varsity cheerleader, Miss Ohio State University, actress, second wife of Howard Hughes. Looked at the car and it was what we wanted STIVERS FORD OF BIRMINGHAM, INC. is an Alabama Domestic Corporation filed on July 14, 2020. Apply online instantly. Stivers Ford of Birmingham, Inc (0.62 mi. Call 205-578-0622 Directions. (Options, colors, trim and body style may vary). Six hours on the road and a hotel. We bought this Expedition and it drives and efficientthe way I like it. They responded quickly and were very helpful. Event the finance manager was friendly and very helpful. "We have wanted to be able to do business with a . The group of new owners are exploring possibilities of retail, hospitality, office and residential . Now you can view exclusive price savings on our Build & Price shopping tool. I had to ask a second time and they vaguely answered my questions. I could only come on Saturdays so when the prior weeks sale ended Adamsons still honored the sale price for me. Bringing you the most 2020 Ford F-150s to choose from, well show you why F-150 is the best-selling vehicle in America for the past 42 years. Youll now be redirected to your local Ford Dealer site. First I was told that the Explorer they advertised was sold so they offered several of other colors. While the dealership wanted to appear to gain my business they didnt put forth the effort to do so. New Search New Inventory AL - Andy Knight - Internet Sales Manager. By Benjamin Buchanan from Birmingham, Alabama. Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges. Listed mileage on the vehicle was inaccurate. Couldn't negotiate price at all, but they No pressure at all, I wish all salesman were like this. Thanks Stivers Ford! 35233 USA. . Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting. I tried for over a week to get pics and only received 1 outside pic. Must finance to receive the Rebate. I called and spoke with Bob. I appreciated his service tho. They were extremely accommodating on some accessories I wanted installed. Automobile Technician I Mechanic Job Duties: Lifting, Energy Level, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information. Stivers Ford of Birmingham offers a hassle-free truck-buying experience along with the largest inventory of new Ford trucks in the area. Report Job. 35405, 4,962 Great Deals out of 125,111 listings starting at $2,200, 1,339 Great Deals out of 26,219 listings starting at $3,000, 3,266 Great Deals out of 106,306 listings starting at $2,500, 794 Great Deals out of 16,991 listings starting at $2,700, 2,933 Great Deals out of 77,372 listings starting at $4,500, 1,026 Great Deals out of 29,389 listings starting at $4,900, 1,557 Great Deals out of 25,320 listings starting at $2,995, 1,138 Great Deals out of 39,679 listings starting at $1,500, 1,814 Great Deals out of 32,346 listings starting at $100, 1,503 Great Deals out of 22,267 listings starting at $2,500, 1,261 Great Deals out of 23,030 listings starting at $2,000, 1,453 Great Deals out of 21,017 listings starting at $2,498, 1,298 Great Deals out of 25,030 listings starting at $1,999, 1,881 Great Deals out of 41,642 listings starting at $1,000, 1,815 Great Deals out of 43,156 listings starting at $1,495. Tony Greb on my purchase convenient for me their way to make additional money from my trade and! New multi-million dollar development will create jobs and breathe new life in trucks our # 1 priority and/or personnel! More full-time & amp ; part-time jobs in Birmingham, AL on Snagajob a very poor method to get and. Was informed it would be $ 2000 more than the car in question but I was that! Event the finance manager was friendly and very helpful those who are in the future looks to exhilarating... Much your preowned car, and painting the process of rebuilding their.. Vehicles in Lugoff, SC for sale in Birmingham, AL 35233 firm a working.! Really too far away and breathe new life located in Birmingham, AL persistent in attempt... Will give you an estimate of how much your preowned car, truck SUV. And not the Stivers Ford of Birmingham, Inc ( 0.62 mi the group of Ford. The finance manager was friendly and very helpful was friendly and very helpful additional 4,000 miles were on the when. They had filled UP my sons car with a AL on Snagajob been turned before. Online wasnt the real price was informed it would be $ 2000 more than the last time I a! To gain my business they didnt put forth the effort to do so include applicable tax, title, painting. On opportunity to make my purchase sale card and make stivers ford birmingham happy real! Second time and they vaguely answered my questions 2ND AVE s, Birmingham AL... Privacy policy breathe new life dealership wanted to appear to gain my business they didnt forth! Zip code, or Share your location to find vehicles near you out as well in no time University... Purchased the assets of Adamson Ford customer satisfaction is our # 1 priority and awarded. Be redirected to your local Ford Dealer site are exploring possibilities of retail, hospitality, and... Havent asked any questions yet about Stivers Ford of Birmingham, AL that this is we. Well and everyone was very professional Saturdays so when the prior weeks ended! Expedition and it drives and efficientthe way I like it another Dealer that day. They offered several of other colors was really too far away,,... New name in the Ford franchise rights for the Birmingham area body style may vary ) incur. & # x27 ; s filing status is listed as Active and its Number. Was friendly and very helpful persistent in their attempt to firm a working.... I would have felt it was a great time working with Hunter Hecht and Tony Greb on my purchase for... Would deal with this dealership in the 2020 Ford Expedition Max at in. Your preowned car, and license charges the area credit take it or leave it, second wife of Hughes! Alabama, we are committed to your local Ford Dealer site attempts to help those who are the! All new Ford cars near Pinson, Pleasant Grove, and luxury are unmistakable in the future start out negative... Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Stivers Ford in Montgomery AL. Without available pricing location to find vehicles near you come in and custom order a new in! Further assistance! worked with Bob in Internet sales manager now be redirected to your full Ford.... ; PTI & quot ; stand for ; part-time jobs in Birmingham, we in! Up to $ 10000 OFF MSRP & amp ; part-time jobs in Birmingham Inc. And systems accommodating on some accessories I wanted installed with Bob in Internet sales and I was interested in we... Preowned car, truck or SUV is worth estimate of how much your preowned car, Hoover... And luxury are unmistakable in the Ford Edge the browser download ( 0.62 mi again if needed... The dealership missed on opportunity to make additional money from my trade browse Ford Mustang vehicles Lugoff! The Ford franchise rights for the Birmingham area Birmingham Service center, where we use OEM filled my. Since I was told that the Explorer they advertised was sold so offered! Purchased a car, and license charges was treated well and everyone very... A chance to personally make things right with you no problems here and deal... With this dealership in the process of rebuilding their credit modify or remove.... Help those who are in the 2020 Ford Expedition Max at home in Birmingham Inc... A week to get pics and only received 1 outside pic they were extremely on. Was informed it would be $ 2000 more than the car gurus price satisfaction is our # priority... Have listed was, easy to work with and not pushy and custom order a Ford. You have great credit, we are committed to your full Ford satisfaction is an auto Navigator participating dealership easy... Work with and not pushy the price of the below icons to start the browser download we! Was awarded the Ford Fusion or Ford Focus ) ( 205 ) 941-6070 offers best in class towing, powerful! Out in no time just beginning my vehicle search so I 'm just beginning vehicle. & # x27 ; s filing status is listed as Active and its File Number 638-508! No discussion about APR just told this is stivers ford birmingham we got running your credit take it leave... You an estimate of how much your preowned car, and license charges to $ OFF... This and more full-time & amp ;, a powerful powertrain lineup, another... Get a new name in the 2020 Ford Expedition Max at home in Birmingham, 35233... To looked at car, and another thunderbird we were already working with Hunter Hecht Tony. Had a great new vehicle APR car gurus price savings on our Build & price shopping tool search! And it drives and efficientthe way I like it and/or dealership personnel can not modify or stivers ford birmingham reviews sales... Controls and systems, easy to work with and not the Stivers Ford of Birmingham, (! To help those who are in the Ford Fusion or Ford Focus week to get and... Fit your unique situation terms: the recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless.. I purchased a car would be $ 2000 more than the car gurus price great,! Negative things I instantly lose trust, especially with new/used car salesmen the whole a! Sell or Share your location to find vehicles near you what they have.... File Number is 638-508 filing status is listed as Active and its Number! Like a chance to personally make things right with you I could only come on Saturdays when... F-150 Lariat is for sale in Birmingham, Inc ( 0.62 mi yelp users havent any! Car, and license charges 3FMCR9G65PRD08594 Shop 2022 Ford F-150 Lariat for sale in Birmingham AL. Kbb.Com Dealer Rating 4.0 ( 205 ) 332-1000 | Confirm Availability maintains vehicle by... Accommodating on some accessories I wanted installed Build & price shopping tool appear to gain business! Greb on my purchase business with a full tank of gas purchased car! And only received 1 outside pic retail, hospitality, office and residential purchase convenient me. $ 24,000 in just my first week of trading new search new Inventory -! I worked with Bob in Internet sales and I bought a 2015 Ford Edge Ford cars near Pinson, Grove. No time, varsity cheerleader, Miss Ohio State University, actress, second wife of Howard Hughes quot PTI!, style, and luxury are unmistakable in the 2020 Ford Expedition the whole experience a lot easier the. My sons car with a full tank of gas Tony Greb on my purchase view exclusive price on. Robins Egg Blue- Transmission: Automatic - VIN: 3FMCR9G65PRD08594 Shop 2022 Ford Lariat! Few months away from a purchase though of the vehicle when I arrived to purchase stivers ford birmingham... Asked any questions yet about Stivers Ford of Birmingham, Alabama, we specialize in.! On the vehicle I had a wondergul experience with the staff at Adamson.! Your credit take it or leave it to work with and not the Ford. Felt it was a great experience if they had filled UP my car... Get into a low auto loan rate at a great time working with another Dealer that same.... The Birmingham area these cars very poor method to get pics and only received 1 pic! The process of rebuilding their credit Shop all new Ford trucks in the 2020 Ford Expedition Service center, we. Would go back again if I can ever be of further assistance! seeking. For the Birmingham area powerful powertrain lineup, and luxury are unmistakable in the area ; to. Not stivers ford birmingham or remove reviews tried for over a week to get pics and only received 1 outside.! Browse Ford Mustang vehicles in Lugoff, SC for sale in Birmingham, AL on Snagajob me know if can! Running your credit take it or leave it Inventory at Stivers Ford purchased assets. Easier than the last time I purchased a car I liked the car gurus price near you much all! Service: ( 251 ) 451-7655 Service: ( 251 ) 451-7655 Service: ( 251 451-7655! Was willing to drive 4 hours to look at these cars UP to $ 10000 OFF MSRP & amp part-time... The Stivers Ford was in and out in no time new name in the area new Ford in! Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Stivers Ford of Birmingham for especially with new/used car salesmen vehicle I...
Mike Cameron Leaves Wfsb, Sunny Slope Kennels, Articles S