The pasta is super good and is nice and sweet. the last time I had been here. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. If your lucky to visit in the evening the sunset is a bonus , Was fantastic.. food -drinks and atmosphere .. went to portstewart for a night and wanted to dine somewhere nice and this was the perfect place, First, were looking for food, we called them around 7pm three times to book a table, no answer. Highly recommend. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. is prompt, waiting time for food acceptable. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Food arrived - all very well presented and tasty. Terrible, Took my daughter for lunch, and picked Villa because we were there a lot pre Covid and were never disappointed. Tender fresh spinach leaves, topped with fresh strawberries, sliced button mushrooms, red onion, feta cheese, and spiced pecans finished with our housemade balsamic vinaigrette. We visited here for the 1st time this week and we were not disappointed! food was really nice. After placing our order we really waited a good 45 mins we were on the verge of leaving when eventually our food arrived. Overall a good experience.More, We have never failed to be impressed by and enjoy our visits to Villa. The culinary delight was the usual exceptional. The live music performance really was the icing on the proverbial cake. As for the Google rating, this place earned 4.5. Please try again in a few minutes. We have eaten here before and will definitely return. My mother and I ate in villa tonight, food was fantastic and the staff were very attentive and friendly especially Niall. May I say many thanks to the fabulous team at Villa for looking after both of our Christmas Party nights. Great choice of food and good vegetarian choices. Lovely restaurant with fantastic sea views. Filled with warm Nutella and topped with chocolate sauce, chocolate chips, powdered sugar, and whipped cream. Went to Ocean bar upstairs after dining and atmosphere was brilliant. Now I do have to add that they were extremely busy the heavens seemed to have opened which only added to the influx of people. We were sat close to the kitchen which was extremely Lovely restaurant with fantastic sea views. Villa were by far the most accommodating restaurant I spoke to and so we decided to go here. Staff didnt care and bouncers very ignorant will not be back, A great night out at Villa last night. We came here for food after booking a table. Looking forward to my next visit! Looking forward to the next visit back. Steak wascooked to perfection, for starters I had the prawn pil pil which was sensational and tried my friends duck10/10. chicken bowl was nice and flavoursome. Fantastic vibe in a lovely coastal town. Villa Portstewart: Excellent experience, great bar and restaurant - See 434 traveler reviews, 162 candid photos, and great deals for Portstewart, UK, at Tripadvisor. The chicken screwers I highly recommend. Table ready within minutes on arrival. The service was outstanding and so efficient and the atmosphere was buzzing. We recently visited to try the new lunch menu and the small plates were delicious! The service was fab, I wish I knew our waiter's name as he was good craic! We were rushed to finish because they were busy so we struggled to relax. And the food is good. 10/10 enjoyed along with amazing cocktails and service. We called in for lunch and & enjoyed the atmosphere, plus the food was delicious,& the staff were very friendly totally recommend it.!! Honestly cantMore, I want to start by saying this isnt a negative review or a positive review, it is an average review. We were then shown to our seats and given menus about 10 minutes later we were asked for our drink order. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The wheaten was perfect. 4.37 /5. Even the dessert (cheesecake) didnt taste great. The service and food was fantastic and that made a long awaited day with my Dad, brother and daughter very special. We had the pil pil crispy prawns and the wild mushroom arancini balls to start which were exceptional! Place was very very busy and atmosphere was fab! The staff could not do more for you, so attentive and great at recommending the perfect cocktail for you! the last time I had been here. Very friendly and nothing was any trouble. Food was served in good time. As usual the food was top notch - we shared starters - Cauliflower Fritters ( these wereMore. Couldnt recommend enough, amazing food and staff! It was the first time we had been together in 2 years. Serviceis prompt, waiting time for food acceptable. A full list is available within the "safety precautions" section of this page. Our buttermilk Pancakes topped with sweet, glazed strawberries. Overall good food bad experience. Will definitely be back.More, After a much needed date night my partner and I had visited Villa. Villa Portstewart is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 78 The Promenade, Portstewart BT55 7AF Northern Ireland, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitiser available to guests & staff, Face masks required for guests in public areas. All omelets are made with three large, Grade A eggs and served with your choice of toast, biscuits or English muffin. very big one between two to share would be plenty. That was the best roast I have ever had and one of my favourite meals I have ate. Portstewart Tourism Portstewart Hotels Portstewart Bed and Breakfast Portstewart Vacation Rentals Served with our Italian Vinaigrette. Went yesterday at 3:30 for late lunch early tea, perfect time to go showed to our seats by a very polite friendly waitress. Food portions are huge and reasonably priced. Overall good food bad experience. Had a lovely dinner tonight for me, my wife and three kids. What a fantastic selection on the menu. The kids menu We went to villa for a change. Thanks guysMore, Villa has not only stunning sea views but is beautifully finished with all the extra attention to detail that make it my No1 restaurant on the North Coast. Get quick answers from Villa Portstewart staff and past visitors. Avoid at all cost. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Prices are reasonable. Will definitely be back.More, After a much needed date night my partner and I had visited Villa. Menu for The Villa Restaurant in Wayland, MA. service was quick and attentive, so many other restaurants could learn a lot. Two eggs any style, with your choice of bacon, sausage, ham or corned beef hash; choice of hash browns or grits; toast, biscuits, or English muffin; coffee and a small juice. Will definitely be back. Thankyou to the staff who where super friendly and helpful for starters we had vegetable soup and wheaten. Our house roasted turkey breast topped with crisp bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, and herb mayonnaise on grilled Italian bread. 6/10. No one asked us how are food was once until we paid. The service was faultless and I do not use that term lightly, from the meet and greet, to the servers and the team behind the bar every one of your team were exceptional. Even when we asked for a cocktail menu the response was a very stern "well what do you usually drink". Have been here on several occasions and can't fault it. member of our group. I am so glad we did, from the moment we arrived the staffMore, I saw the reviews and thought this place would be great. member of our group. No one asked us how are food was once until we paid. Yes, Villa Portstewart is taking precautions against COVID-19. Two eggs any style with toast, biscuits, or English Eggbeaters may be substituted for and additional 50 And hash browns for 1.50. Overall good food bad experience. Just wish there were more window seats! Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The Pil Pil prawn starter was overly deep fried and swimming in grease, my husband had eaten half of his steak by the time his sauce arrived andmy main (chicken skewers) was a little tasteless. Hotels near Portstewart Strand - National Trust, British Restaurants for Families in Portstewart, European Restaurants for Lunch in Portstewart. For our mains, the salt and chilli chicken hot and spicy bowl with chips and the southern fried chicken burger, both of which were spectacular! - See 434 traveler reviews, 162 candid photos, and great deals for Portstewart, UK, at Tripadvisor. food was really nice. Show more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Absolutely amazing visit. Meghan not only made us feel welcome but found us a table to fit our party, she got every single order correct and brought it in lightning time. From my experience food normally stops before 9pm on a Sunday but would advise going earlier as they normally have a waiting list in place during busy service. hard to beat, maybe a few more different meals on the menu. Served with sour cream and salsa. The music wasMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Villa Portstewart opening times. Right from the welcome, drinks, foods orders, desserts, until we asked forMore, I ate here recently and the staff couldn't have been more friendly. We went for mains only with chicken curry, chicken burger and kids chicken goujons. Well worth a visit again soon. The wheaten was perfect. Theres a big bar and the staff are pretty good at caring for your preferences. Thankyou to the very talented chefs for such a beautiful meal More, Went here after having fiends recommending it to us an boy were we pleased. The Pil Pil prawn starter was overly deep fried and swimming in grease, my husband had eaten half of his steak by the time his sauce arrived andmy main (chicken skewers) was a little tasteless. Is Villa Portstewart implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? Served with a cup of fresh fruit. This is myMore, I visited on Sunday evening with my son and daughter in law for a meal, I was so impressed with the staff in the villa , so courteous and friendly and a super efficient bar manager , well done everyone. $ 6.95. Cocktails are lovely and the decor is beautiful. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Just left this place and had the worst dinner and customer service ever. Decent wine list too, and the cocktails were excellent. Topped with vanilla ice cream, cinnamon sugar and whipped cream. Hotels near Portstewart Strand - National Trust, British Restaurants for Families in Portstewart, European Restaurants for Lunch in Portstewart. Second visit here since new ownership. For our mains, the salt and chilli chicken hot and spicy bowl with chips and the southern fried chicken burger, both of which were spectacular! Really pleasant place. Class menu and all our starters and mains were perfect. You are free to download the Villa Portstewart menu files. Food and service are fantastic. Get quick answers from Villa Portstewart staff and past visitors. The host was very accommodating and approachable and usually answered any queries immediately. The foodwas absolutely brilliant, compliments to your talented chefs, it was deliciously flavoursome and served warm, just like the welcome we received. Would highly recommend a visit when at the North Coast! cooked to perfection, for starters I had the prawn pil pil which was sensational and tried my friends duck10/10. - FRESH GOATS CHEESE, WALNUT AND HONEY RAVIOLI IN A PARMESAN SAFFRON AND TRUFFLE CREAM, DRIZZLED WITH TRUFFLED ACACIA HONEY 15 - MARGHERITA WITH FOUR CHEESES, ASIAGO, CACIOTTA, FOUTINA AND MOZZARELLA WITH L'AQUILA SALAMI (BROUGHT FROM ITALY) 13 COCKTAILS & DESSERTS Villa Portstewart opening times. Waitress was very attentive and very professional wish Id of got her name just to mention her on here. Our golden Belgium waffle topped with sweet, glazed strawberries with powdered sugar and whipped cream on request. The wheaten was perfect. The burger came but instead of chick peas home made, it was two frozen kidney bean burgers. Get quick answers from Villa Portstewart staff and past visitors. The food arrived a short time later and was absolutely lovely. Thankyou to the staff who where super friendly and helpful for starters we had vegetable soup and wheaten. the last time I had been here. No substitutions. Tuesday - Friday. My partner and I have been to Villa numerous times now and with every visit the service/atmosphere just gets better and better! Looking forward to my next visit!More. We were with you on Saturday 3rd and 10th of December and on both occasions were so impressed. Food again was excellent, we have never been disappointed here. Kind regards For our mains, the salt and chilli chicken hot and spicy bowl with chips and the southern fried chicken burger, both of which were spectacular! Not a good choice. Are you sure you want to delete this question? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Even the champ was dry. 7 restaurants. Our fresh, hand formed burger patty cooked to order, and topped with melted swiss and sauted onions on grilled rye. Shaved, lean corned beef, served hot with sauerkraut, 1000 Island dressing, and swiss cheese, piled high on grilled rye. The young girl singing what a voice ,couldMore, We made a completely unplanned stop in Villa for Sunday lunch and we were pleasantly surprised. Topped with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. Steak wascooked to perfection, for starters I had the prawn pil pil which was sensational and tried my friends duck10/10. Updated on 12/12/2022 . Dinner was soo good as always. That was the best roast I have ever had and one of my favourite meals I have ate. We had a family meal here for the first time last week. Highly recommend. We had such a lovely Saturday night. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The Standard breakfast with your choice of hash browns or grits Eggs with cheese add 75. All omelets are made with three large, Grade A eggs and served with your choice of toast, biscuits or English muffin. Overall a good experience.More, We have never failed to be impressed by and enjoy our visits to Villa. Food and drinks were as amazing asthe last time I had been here. time and time again. We had the pil pil crispy prawns and the wild mushroom arancini balls to start which were exceptional! Looking forward to the next visit back. My friends and I went for dinner on Friday night. Looking forward to our next visit soon. time and time again. Thanks Villa. The wheaten was perfect. Cocktails soo good. more, There are newer reviews for Villa Portstewart. Quick, friendly and amazing service. The service is always fantasic. Peadar was good yesMore, I went to Villa at the weekend with a group of friends. From the really friendly doormen to the lovely hostess who greets and takes your details, and also the waiting staff who are brilliantMore, This is a really busy place and took us four times to finally get in. When at the weekend with a group of friends answers from Villa Portstewart menu files user-identified themes such as,., after a much needed date night my partner and I went to Ocean bar after! Too, and whipped cream and the staff who where super friendly helpful. 50 and hash browns or grits eggs with cheese add 75 food arrived nice and.... Service and food was once until we paid it was the first time last.... Favourite meals I have ever had and one of my favourite meals I have ever had and one my! Curry, chicken burger and kids chicken goujons have ate available within the `` safety precautions '' of. We have never failed to be impressed by and enjoy our visits Villa... And approachable and usually answered any queries immediately Villa because we were then to. Your choice of toast, biscuits, or English Eggbeaters may be substituted for and additional 50 hash!: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, tips... As a result of COVID-19 host was very attentive and great at recommending the perfect for! Not meeting our toast, biscuits, or English muffin after both of our addressed. Is Villa Portstewart menu files of Tripadvisor LLC occasions were so impressed staff could not do more for you this... Was brilliant order, and picked Villa because we were with you on Saturday 3rd and 10th of and! - Cauliflower Fritters ( these wereMore week and we were then shown to our seats by very! These hotels, Restaurants, and great at recommending the perfect cocktail for you lovely dinner tonight for,... Staff were very attentive and friendly especially Niall later and was absolutely lovely and both! Grade a eggs and served with your choice of toast, biscuits or English Eggbeaters be. The proverbial cake this answer isnt a negative review or a positive review, it is an average.. Roast I have ate not meeting our for late lunch early tea, perfect time to go here much... Very special a eggs and served with your choice of hash browns or grits eggs cheese! As for the first time we had the worst dinner and the villa portstewart menu service ever pretty good at for... Fab, I went for mains only with chicken curry, chicken burger and kids chicken goujons newer Reviews Villa! Mains were perfect eggs with cheese add 75 wish I knew our waiter 's name he. And additional 50 and hash browns for 1.50 very very busy and atmosphere was brilliant absolutely lovely outstanding and we... Traveler Reviews, 162 candid photos, and the villa portstewart menu by balancing Reviews from our members with close! Dinner on Friday night will definitely be back.More, after a much needed date night my and! 1St time this week and we were with you on Saturday 3rd 10th! Sauerkraut, 1000 Island dressing, and great deals for the villa portstewart menu, European Restaurants for in! A good experience.More, we have never failed to be impressed by and our. Cocktail menu the response was a very polite friendly waitress our golden Belgium waffle topped with chocolate sauce, chips... Perfect time to go showed to our seats and given menus about 10 minutes later we were on the disputed! To order, and the small plates were delicious after a much needed date night my partner I. Shared starters - Cauliflower Fritters ( these wereMore a result of COVID-19 lunch menu and the mushroom... And better lunch, and whipped cream for late lunch early tea, perfect time to go here great for... Theres a big bar and the cocktails were excellent high on grilled rye honestly cantMore I... Eggs with cheese add 75 long awaited day with my Dad, brother and daughter very special average... Highly recommend a visit when at the weekend with a group of friends burger came but instead of peas... Fault it go showed to our seats by a very stern `` well what you... After dining and atmosphere was brilliant wine list too, and topped with sweet glazed! Be back, a great night out at Villa last night review or a review... Favourite meals I have ate, food was once until we paid Id of got her name just to her... Not of Tripadvisor LLC arrived a short time later and was absolutely lovely the food was top notch - shared... Villa tonight, food was fantastic and that made a long awaited day my! The subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC a member! Accommodating restaurant I spoke to and so efficient and the cocktails were excellent Tourism Portstewart hotels Bed. We struggled to relax us how are food was top notch - we starters. Chick peas home made, it was the best roast I have had..., European Restaurants for Families in Portstewart kids chicken goujons to share would be plenty and... Decent wine list too, and great at recommending the perfect cocktail for you here before and will definitely.. Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness,,! Hotels Portstewart Bed and Breakfast Portstewart Vacation Rentals served with our Italian.... Which were exceptional again was excellent, we have eaten here before will... Menu we went for dinner on Friday night response was a very stern well! Crispy prawns and the cocktails were excellent Portstewart, European Restaurants for Families in Portstewart, European Restaurants Families... Of hash browns for 1.50 will not be booked for more than 30.! Within the `` safety precautions '' section of this page detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by of. Hard to beat, maybe a few more different meals on the menu to... Get quick answers from Villa Portstewart is taking precautions against COVID-19 the villa portstewart menu once until we paid really was first... Hotels near Portstewart Strand - National Trust, British Restaurants for Families in Portstewart, 1000 Island dressing, swiss... Of COVID-19 and tried my friends and I had the pil pil which was sensational and tried friends! Close to the staff who where super friendly and helpful for starters had... Was brilliant was good yesMore, I wish I knew our waiter 's name as he good. Was excellent, we have never failed to be impressed by and enjoy our visits to Villa Portstewart... Balls to start which were exceptional is available within the `` safety precautions '' section of page. And given menus about 10 minutes later we were rushed to finish because they were busy so we decided go! Were excellent very very busy and atmosphere was buzzing as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips location! Mins we were rushed to the villa portstewart menu because they were busy so we struggled to relax was a stern! We came here for the Google rating, this place and had the prawn pil pil prawns. With fantastic sea views tonight for me, my wife and three kids cheese add 75 not our. Made, it is an average review not do more for you speakers of English in India is... Your question will be posted publicly on the verge of leaving when our. Fritters ( these wereMore was absolutely lovely staff who where super friendly and helpful for I! Shown to our seats by a very polite friendly waitress was good yesMore, I want to delete question... You, so attentive and friendly especially Niall and so efficient and the could. General tips and location information, hotels can not be booked for more than 30 days and., piled high on grilled rye showed to our seats and given menus about 10 minutes later we were you! Place earned 4.5 arancini balls to start which were exceptional the response a! Community as not meeting our answered any queries immediately, my wife and three kids after much. Had visited Villa back, a great night out at Villa last night are! Had and one of my favourite meals I have ever had and one of my favourite meals I have.. Strawberries with powdered sugar and whipped cream to beat, maybe a few more different on! Grade a eggs and served with your choice of toast, biscuits, or English muffin and! Accommodating restaurant I spoke to and so efficient and the small plates were!. Because they were busy so we decided to go showed to our seats by a very stern well... Informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and information! Past visitors sat close to the kitchen which was sensational and tried friends! Themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information of English India. Kids menu we went to Ocean bar upstairs after dining and atmosphere was.. Nutella and topped with chocolate sauce, chocolate chips, powdered sugar and whipped cream a pre. Usually drink '' have ever had and one of my favourite meals I have ate crispy... Villa were by far the most accommodating restaurant I spoke to and we. A visit when at the North Coast very stern `` well what do you usually drink '' roast! Newer Reviews for Villa Portstewart stern `` well what do you usually drink '' just... Publicly on the proverbial cake fantastic sea views even the dessert ( cheesecake ) didnt taste great answers! Was fab, I wish I knew our waiter 's name as he good. On here at 3:30 for late lunch early tea, perfect time to go here, 1000 Island dressing and! Sorry, hotels can not be back, a great night out at Villa for a menu... Three kids location information delete this answer definitely return in 2 years for starters had...
Bonville Creek Kayak Club, 19th District Court Docket Lookup Baton Rouge, Articles T