There is one reason we did not give the New York City tour an excellent rating -- not having the Broadway plays as excursions. With packages starting at $219 per person, you'll make the most wonderful memories. And I loved the people on this trip! And the local guides for the excursions were informative and fun! We were able to get the last two seats to Mosinee the next morning and after some bad advice at the airport, we had to spend the night in the arrival section of the airport. We had enough free time to explore and our tour manager gave us excellent ideas for how to use that time. He genuinely was interested in all of us on the tour. 9/11 memorial, Ellis Island and Broadway shows were fantastic. Mark handled the situation expertly! Especially in a busy city such as NYC. We called him 3 times with no answer so we took a taxi back to hotel at a cost of $30. By the end of the tour, we were like family. The Broadway shows were excellent and our tour guides were the best. We have done all the work to make sure that you are not hassled with extra charges while you are on vacation. Cooperstown, had plenty of time to explore the Baseball Hall of Fame and the town itself. If you're interested in one of these trips, mail a deposit ($50 for day trips; $100 for overnight trips) to the Johnson City Senior Center (30 Brocton Street, Johnson City, NY 13790). By clicking Accept All Cookies you agree with the use of analytical and tracking cookies. Our driver home from our airport was friendly but weaved on the road so much so it caused concern to myself and fellow travelers. The "Big Apple" experience will stay with your group for a lifetime after their New York bus trip! Seller of Travel Reg. The whole concept of Spotlight on NYC was a great one. It would be nice to add another day , so it would be a little more relaxed. It was nice to have some free time to see sites that werent included on the tour. The best part was the city tour. Initially I had no problem with this and was OK with the change but then I realized there would be no opportunity to go to any of the morning shows that I would like to have attended. DAY TRIPS April 4 Lancaster - The Road Less Traveled - Part 1 P.P. Zora was a lot of fun and told us so much in a short time. Both printed and mailed to you for promotional use, with your logo too if you wish. If you would like we could set you up to talk with one of our customer care representatives to hear more about your experience. The trip was a perfect match between scheduled time and free time to explore the city. A supervisor from the Guest Relations Team will be reaching out to discuss your feedback. Great tour, fast-paced but with free time. Thanks! excellent service, great guides, very organized. Careers at Starr Saw numerous sites as scheduled and tour guide was excellent. Very good restaurants. This is one of the best tours I have been on. No. Ellis Island was special! They always amaze me how they can manouver around everything. Collotte's NYC tour was terrific. I would definitely use their services again. Thank goodness our Tour Manager was great. A 16-17 hour day of touring is too exhausting for anyone -- regardless of age. She liked Pretty Woman. Over the years, the statue stood tall as millions of immigrants arrived in America via nearby Ellis Island; in 1986, it underwent an extensive renovation in honor of the centennial of its dedication. My favorite was the shows and food! 2006766-20; UBI No. Add some more spice to your tour with optional excursions. For answers to Frequently Asked Questions, refer to Tours and Packages , Pedro the bus driver was great. Our local tour guide was wonderful, and our guide for the entire tour was amazing !!! We'd love to hear more about your tour and what you feel we could improve on. This is our way of showing how much we appreciate the hard work that group leaders do. Phil was top notch leader. J fiz outras excurses a Nova York que foram to boas quanto ou at melhores do que a da Collette. Included all that and few other things. Called twice to check on status and I was told he was on the airport property but he was not. Liz was a thoughtful guide. He made sure every detail was taken care of and everyone was pleased at his dedication to this 'senior' group of travelers. Discover the "City that Never Sleeps" on your group bus trip to New York City! We did not get either of the Broadway shows we signed up for which was very very disappointing. (Tips?). Collette had us in the back/side door reserved for groups and we hardly even slowed down at the door. It was not clear that the tour manager's responsibility was to ensure that nobody got lost rather than to be a tour guide. The seats were way off to the left of the stage making them partly obstructed. August Date TBA -Day at the Races and Dinner afterwards. There were so many great experiences. Unfortunately, this level is not appropriate for individuals who use wheelchairs or walkers. Tried to pack too much in the days scheduled. Also, the rooms are small so maybe a Manhattan Club type hotel. You wont miss a thing. THE PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS, THE FIRST RATE HOTELS AND THE KNOWLEDGEABLE, TOUR GUIDE MANAGER, TOM DENTINO, MADE ME REFLECT ON GOING BACK. We had a wonderful experience and had a great time. Should have allowed more time at each of these sites. Did not visit all attactipns listed in collettes brochure like chinstown empire state buliding little Italy, We liked plays,and how the tour was organized and that we had free time but a planned dinner before a play did not happen restaurant was not ready for us and we had to leave for the play before dinner was served. This collaboration between Mario Batali, Joe and Lidia Bastianisch and Eataly founder Oscar Farinetti has seven eateries offering pizza, pasta, meat, fish, vegetables, panini, gelato, pastries and coffee, plus a rooftop beer garden. Great fun trip and nice way to visit New York! THE RESTAURANTS, THEATRES AND THE SITES/SOUNDS, WERE ALL GREAT. Itinerary! Your gratuity information was still causing confusion amongst fellow travellers on this tour. ***** was excellent in being where needed, on time, with a smile and best driver. I felt we had a great deal of free time which could of been filled with museum visit or other tourist attractions such as the Empire State Building. Our local tour guide, was very informative and had a great sense of humor. Great communication, personable and patient tour managers and transport drivers. Great activities. Niagara Falls was magnificent, we also enjoyed Buffalo and the Erie Canal. If you have any additional feedback let us know and we can connect you with a member of our customer care team. During the tour we can not say enough good things about our tour guide, ****, and our bus driver ****. Could not get a taxi. Then we contacted Lyft because we were tired and so hot waiting both in the luggage area and then garage as directed by people on the phone. Read more. We took a rickshaw ride on our own through the park! Your questions regarding travel requirements, trip interruptions, payments and refunds. We say many memorable places and sites. the day we went to 9/11 Memorial it was cold and raining and fit in with the mood of the tour there. Yes. EVERYTHING, FROM YOUR FRONT DOOR TO THE RETURN, IS TAKEN CARE OF BY THE COURTEOUS AGENTS, IN LESS THAN AN HOUR ON THE PHONE. Sit back, relax, and let us handle all the details. }). Interested in a trip not mentioned here? You dont want to miss a thing, so walking and standing for longer periods of time (1-2 hours) isnt a big deal. Good hotel with convenient location. Learn More. The largest and best bus tour company in America. This trip was exactly what we hoped it would be. Superb tour group leader. Thank you for traveling with Collette to New York City. This is my first trip that I have booked with Diamond Tours, and I now have others asking me about your tours. Awesome tour manager and delightful coach driver. It was a wonderful tour of New York. Tour guide was fine. If you need to cancel, there's no obligation. Going guided gets you more for your money. I will always remember the ferry ride to the Statue of Liberty and to Ellis Island. Thank you for traveling with Collette to New York City. Set out on an inspiring journey on these faith-based travel experiences. Ellis Island, The Statue of Liberty and the World Trade center memorial were the highlights I suppose. The tour guide was great in showing us points of interest as we toured the city. The free time planned in the tour enabled me to do this. If I had been aware of the schedule for the first day I may have gone a day early to be fully rested to such an exhausting day. Our bus to New York City takes you directly to at the intersection of 7th Avenue and 27th Street, just a few blocks from Penn Station. Tell us where we can improve, how we can get better. 9-11 memorial was emotional with plenty of time. New York Savvy Seniors Li Grecis Oldies but Goodies Savvy Seniors Li Grecis for New Years Eve at Noon Philadelphia Boscovs Travel Circle Philadelphia Flower Show Poconos Savvy Seniors Shawnee Inn and Playhouse Savvy Seniors Silver Birches Fall Foliage Train Ride Others Savvy Seniors - Dutch Apple - Sister Act I, ESPECIALLY, LOVED THE, ENERGETIC, "JERSEY BOYS" SHOW AND THE TOUR OF ELLIS ISLAND, WHERE SO MANY VENTURED INTO THE UNKNOWN. As I have stated, famous New York Sties were not included. LICENSED NEW YORK CITY TOUR GUIDE, PHOTOGRAPHER & WRITER<br>Licensed New York City Tour Guide providing walking and bus tours of New York City for 10+ years. Tour Director was efficient, responsive, available. You can unsubscribe at any time. CST No. Our guide, *personal details removed by Feefo*, was wonderful. Sit Back in Comfort and enjoy the ride on our safe, Luxury Motorcoaches which offer reclining seats, Restrooms, and Windows offering panoramic views. Thank you for traveling with Collette to New York City. The Radio City Rockette's Christmas show was the high point. We loved our NY your!!! Loved the tour and was very comfortable on the tour bus. Climate control keeps the bus at just the right temperature. Yes I would recommend Collette and I plan to tour with them again. One or two suggestions: the bus was not designed for touring, the windows were too small to see the high buildings. Sign up for free and earn commission on every booking by registering as an accredited TourRadar Agent. It was a wasted trip for our pre meeting! It is impossible to provide one memorable experience. Broadway and New York City Bus Packages and Tours | Starr Starr is Your Broadway Connection Broadway is back! The Plays were Excellent. I could easily have spent a week there. We would not tackle New York city any other way. And St. Paul's was very good. And Ellis Island and the 9/11 Memorial gave me a depth of appreciation for the hardships and sacrifices people made to make our country great. excellent tour could do with a slight change as it became very tiring for older members due to the early starts and full days. SAVEMAR The hotel, tour guide, coach driver, sites and shows were great. We were able to see all the major city sights. sadly the transfer after two hours in immigration was the worst we have ever had, he wanted to charge us waiting time, was constantly texting on his phone almost crashed twice, then his kids rand and were shouting on the phone poor indeed, but not collettes fault. Don't keep asking for more. Tour manager,was knowledgeable and very personable. Our tour guide *personal details removed by Feefo* was excellent! We walked to all meals including breakfast and it sounded like the other group had access to the bus more than our group. We decided to visit New York as a personal celebration of our 51st wedding anniversary, and the first thought was to "call Collette" since we have traveled with them many times before. Days were filled with many highlights of the city and paced so everyone could keep up. I have not been on another tour that does this. Sorry, you have reached the limit for the number of tours that can be viewed in this period. Senior / $100. Liked the area especially Cooperstown. This was $60.00 for a few blocks to hotel. Never had problems with the service. Of course,each hotel offers different selections. Offer valid on new bookings only and can expire earlier due to space or inventory availability. We called them and they had our flight number wrong ( Collette booked our air excursion ).It took 4 phone calls and we had to wait at the airport for 2 hours before we were picked up and then another 1 hour drive to the hotel. The dining experiences were great, the atmosphere in all places were inviting, the people at the restaurants were kind and helpful. Universal Orlando Charter , Please accept our sincere apology for your on tour issues. Our hotel was very comfortable and had a great location. Started with the folks that worked with us prior to the trip. Our CarsCo driver met us on time at the airport and delivered us to the hotel by dodging afternoon freeway traffic, providing a guided tour of Queens along the way. On the trip back from Ellis Island when we got off the ferry we could not find our tour guide. Fun choices for breakfast sites. I do wish we would have had the opportunity to visit the Statue of Liberty instead of Ellis Island. On the third day of this trip I suffered a mild stroke. Great attractions. You lead an active life at home (walking, biking, and hiking are things you may enjoy) and few thousand steps a day isnt out of the norm. See previous. A Visit to Ellis Island by boat takes your group to what is perhaps America's most famous and inspirational symbol - The Statue of Liberty. The location of the hotel was very much appreciated as we were able to walk to many attractions and found it easy to find our way around. Wellness and quality protocols for your well-being and enjoyment. If I have one suggestion.. that first day was kind of a killer with the early time to commence the tour.. followed by the play. Children younger than 5 tour for free. They gave a great overview as to what we could expect on our trip. Overall detail on taking guests to Broadway plays. The meal options were great except for one dinner problem. The guides were very good! starting location. Overall a great experience. Could have done better on my own. LOL. Our hotel was in a perfect location. It was awesome, great tours great food great transportation and Matt was wonderful learned a lot meet great people, This was a wonderful tripLoved it, it was perfect. The activities were paced just right. // ]]>. Please select a date below for more details. The other days were fine. Rochester Charter Bus Rental. At Diamond Tours, we provide your group with quality lodging almost always with interior corridors. Overall it was a good trip. We'll show you all the tours that match. Columbus Circle is named after Christopher Columbus, and is one of the most visible traffic sections of Manhattan. We were the best tourist ever !!! Experience the Big Apple at its festive best. Walk-on guides were great, especially Zora in NYC. Everyone in our group was happy with the overall quality and value. So pleased we were able to view from the Canadian side and our dinner in the Skylon was outstanding! We have taken several Collette tours and have never been disappointed. Link, View Trip The tour was excellent in every respect! The French sculptor Frederic-Auguste Bartholdi created the statue itself out of sheets of hammered copper, while Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel, the man behind the famed Eiffel Tower, designed the statues steel framework. Tourism in New York City includes nearly 47 million foreign and American tourists each year. One Broadway show would have been enough, would have rather had much more than a three-hour locally guided tour. Hotel location and amenities. Youre ready to seize the day, whatever it may bring. [CDATA[ The tour kept us hopping. Our bus drivers were also expert in the traffic! Forgot to mention that choice of plays was excellent benefit. Wish we could clone Tracy for our next tour with you to Portugual! Theres nothing like the beauty of the glittering lights of New York during the holidays. This gave us many ideas on what to see. They were organized, on time, knowledgeable and the tour included the most important places (to me) in New York. Long Island New York Charter Bus Rental. Once you've found the perfect Collette tour, your local travel agent can assist you in making reservations. Tour should have been one day longer to allow for this. Offer valid on new bookings only made between 3/1/2023 3/15/2023. The accommodations at The Otesaga Resort were greatover the top! The other restaurants were fine.. it was nice to have several choices. From cosmopolitan London to romantic Paris, cross the English Channel via train and take in the best of these iconic cities. In reviewing your documents, it does not state that you would taken to dinner, the Broadway show, the subway and then back to the hotel. The tour guide was exceptional. The agent helped us set up the trip, including our choice of airline connections, and we never doubted that the trip would be wonderful. Start planning your trip by calling Senior Excursions today!! Broadway show Phantom/tour of Grenisch village. Everything! Phantom of the Opera was not understood or liked by my fourteen year old granddaughter. Really gave a feel for the New York life! NY arrival good with tour guide very welcoming at hotel. The ferry to Liberty Island and Ellis Island was wonderful too. *Rate is per person, land only, double occupancy, tour inclusions and available options may vary based on departure date. Guide and just one optional tour was perfect. A few of our most popular routes in New York City include: Washington to New York Bus Philadelphia to New York Bus Baltimore to New York Bus Toronto to New York Bus Additional cost of Greenwich Village and poured rain. Good guide. Drive for Starr HIRING BONUS! They will use your feedback to improve the tour for future guests. Tour Includes. Space is on a first come, first served basis. Hit most of the highlights. All in all our trip was wonderful. At Diamond Tours, quality is a priority. CONNECT WITH US Our Tour Manager was the best, took care of every detail, answered every question and was available for any special requests. Upon arrival and departure the transportation service was excellent and helpful. LOVED the Hi line and the Chelsea Market. Covered lots of interesting highlights, Excellent itinerary. Please try again, click on the Help From history-filled Dublin to the rolling green hills and dramatic coast, experience Irelands charms on a journey through the Emerald Isle. ST35613 2023 Collette Travel Services. Thanks! Buy Gift Cards For the best bus tours from New Brunswick, aim for the "Target"! We were very disappointed not to have been taken to the iconic Brooklyn Bridge. We LOVED this tour of New York city !!! Your feedback will be reviewed by the Product Design Team in order to enhance the overall touring experience for our guests. We went to a lot of fun places and meaningful places. THE EASE OF BOOKING THE TOUR TO NEW YORK CITY, IS A WELCOMED, STRESS RELIEVER. To walk where the new immigrants actually walked gave me an appreciation of our heritage. Hello Maria, Thank you for traveling with Collette to New York City. Our Tour Manager, Jay Fehan, was incredible. Our tour guide and tour guide driver were both excellent and made the trip very enjoyable. Collette is a third generation, family-owned company with offices in the United States, Canada and Australia. New York City. Good Weather! Thank you for sharing, Peter! Our whole experience was wonderful. Find travel tips, travel advice, and answers to some of the most commonly asked travel questions here. I most liked the stop at the new 9/11 Memorial Museum. All Tours ; Air Tours ; Multi-Day Tours ; . I seen places I wouldn't have seen had I gone on my own. Very Good. Loved the subway ride and Greenwich Village walking tour. Seeing and staying in a large city such as New York can be very tiring, but knowing that there was a coach on hand all the time was very reassuring - negotiating the traffic was another matter though. "); return false; } if (icpForm2527["fields_fname"].value == "") { icpForm2527["fields_fname"].focus(); alert("The First Name field is required. Phil got us tickets to another show so we saw two in one day. Chose great hotel location. Driver fought on speaker with someone in another language, then missed turn to Manhattan and had to turn around, then missed hotel so BACKED UP on 4 lane street and cut across 2 lanes to leave us in 1st lane in front of hotel in rain. The User ID and Password you entered is not recognized. Located adjacent to the New York Public Library and surrounded by iconic skyscrapers, Bryant Park is visited by more than 12 million people each year and is one of the busiest public spaces in the world. The hotel location was perfect. Eataly NYC , the largest artisanal Italian food and wine marketplace in the world at 42,500 square feet, provides the unique opportunity for customers to shop, eat and learn. The tour manager was very nice. There were 2 bus loads going and just felt we were left out many times starting with the pre-meeting at Joplin. Seeing the Rocketts. A wonderful holiday experience. With all the help we received it was money well spent. Every detail including transportation to and from airport taken care of. Well pick up your group at the location YOU choose. what trip you would like to take! Select Cruises , Two guided tours of New York show your group such sights as Central Park, iconic Rockefeller Center, the glittering Broadway lights of Times Square, the hustle and bustle of Wall Street, and more. Niagara Falls, of course. From one-day excursions on our bus tours, weekend getaways by train, to traveling across America by boat or plane, our experienced bus tour guides will make the vacation of your dreams a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for reaching out about your recent tour with us. Excellent tour guide. Our leader, Phyl, was outstanding. tour guide very good could have been a little smarter. The Broadway shows, restaurant choices and atmosphere of just being in New York City was terrific. getaway, email our Group Travel Department at grouptravel@boscovs.com, Related Links: We loved the trip, and have too many favorites to name. We have traveled with Collette before, and this trip was not as well handled. Savings amount will vary by tour and departure date, and is only available on select departures. The best was the 911 Memorial. Really enjoy traveling with Diamond Tours, everything is done for you. We can also accommodate smaller groups. The seats were off to the side so couldn't see the entire stage. More time there would be nice. Everything was perfect. Mark Godin, our Tour Manager, met us at the hotel and recommended that we explore Rockefeller Center and Top of the Rock while he took care of checking us in to our hotel room, thus extending our tour by a full afternoon. Overall it was a wonderful trip. Almost perfect. Gave walking directions back to hotel." This is not so. You can handle longer walking tours (more than 90 minutes), traversing dusty or uneven terrain, standing for periods of time, varying altitudes and temperatures, and dont mind being on the go with some early starts, late-night experiences, and full days. We love the special treatment we received. ALTHOUGH I GREW UP IN BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, THERE WERE SO MANY INTERESTING PLACES THAT, EVEN, I HAD NOT BEEN. Seeing the shows and the Statue of Liberty. We were well taken care of and got to see a lot of places by being on the tour. Come to know your destination during a single-hotel stay. Collette is a good resource for escorted tours. on the return so different smart pleasant wouldn't take a tip as he said it was included how refeshing, very good tour great content could do with a slight change. Get ready for an unparalleled journey through the cultural diversity and abundant wildlife of southern Africa. Met all expectations and then some of experiencing New York City. They provided a fairly good balance of scheduled activities and free-time but left us too long on our own at each place where we were dropped off rather than providing a few more stops. The play was an additional cost of $85.00 but not sure why. The farewell dinner was fabulous. Fun trip. The plays were absolutely outstanding. Excellent tour all around. This was our 4th tour with Collette. The rooms were very comfortable, the meals were delicious, the tour guides were informative, and the bus driver was polite and knowledgeable. Superb ! Our buses are designed to let each passenger relax and enjoy the ride. I also left an evaluation w. *Personal Details removed by Feefo* who made the experience a lot of fun. First booking with Diamond Tours, and I would recommend them to other senior groups. Charter Bus Trip to Albany. The tour manager was great. We also had some time for free style touring. Excellent!!!! She was also, wonderful when a tour member had health issues. The amount of walking on a tour of NY was different from our previous 3 trips with Collette, granted my wife had to use a cane/wheelchair but walking to breakfast seemed a little different. Ellis Island and seeing The Statue of Liberty up close were our favorites. However, in documents you said we would be taken to dinner, to show, to subway and back to hotel. I liked also that we were picked up at our house, airport to hotel and on our return brought back to our residence which was all inclusive. We have a variety of adventures that will take you down the streets of New York City and astonish you with the vibe of New York City. Vary the trip to include other sites such as Brooklyn, Intrepid, museums, Central Park. ), and could possibly anticipate changes in elevation. A cooking school, bookstore and housewares section make it even easier to bring Italy to your home. Thanks so much for the experience. Wesley, our tour guide, was patient, helpful, and respectful. I was disappointed that the tour did not include such sites as the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, the UN. I felt rushed but all in all it was wonderful and Natalie was a great tour guide. If you have questions, please call us at 607-797-3145. Very well organised trip. We cant wait to welcome you to New York City! Very detailed itinerary. He went above and beyond in making sure everyone knew their way to get to where they were going, especially when we were walking. You will not be disappointed. Senior Escorted Group Tours ; New York Day Trips for Foodies ; The Joy of Tour Directing ; Day Bus Trips from Connecticut ; Partner Program ; Health & Safety Protocols . Our tour included wonderful dining and fun. Needed more options during free times. Senior citizens (65 and older) only have to pay $1.35 per ride, or $15.50 for a 7-day pass with the MTA. You expect the very best from Collette, so enevitably very high standards need to be maintained to keep customers totally happy. Ellen's Stardust Diner was so much funthe tour of Central Park was beautifulthe 9/11 Memorial was very emotional. 1 Day 1 Meal. dataLayer.push({ This was why one of the main reasons we chose the tour. We were able to see and experience many NY highlights, which is exactly what we wanted. Matt did a great job coordinating all - our bus driver was supurb! As you can see, no other bus tour company in America makes it so easy and risk My highlight of the tour was getting up close to the Statue of Liberty. We appreciate your patience. Good choices on hotel and eats. Just start typing a city, state, country, or any word to describe your desired destination ("casinos" or "beach" for instance). We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback from your tour. Collette tour guides made the trip so enjoyable. Chris Limo said the driver wasn't answering his phone. I have taken 7 tours with Collette, so I probably will again. Thank you for sharing your experience on tour. There were so many other fun ones we could have chosen from. 2023 Diamond Tours, Inc. All Right Reserved. We appreciate you and look forward to traveling with you again soon! This great adventure takes you to the most fashionable cities and historic places. I would recommend this trip to others. Had much more than our group he made sure every detail including transportation to and from airport care. Pre-Meeting at Joplin, I had not been amazing!!!!!... Experiencing New York Sties were not included have been enough, would have taken! Of Liberty and to Ellis Island and seeing the Statue of Liberty instead of Ellis Island when got! Understood or liked by my fourteen year old granddaughter days were filled many... When we got off the ferry to Liberty Island and Ellis Island we! Day we went to a lot of places by being on the trip was not understood or liked my. Maintained to keep customers totally happy of Fame and the World Trade center were... Check on status and I was told he was on the airport property but he was not well! Accredited TourRadar Agent many highlights of the tour there Cards for the excursions informative. Chose the tour great time inventory availability to walk where the New York City any other way itself! Connection Broadway is back, family-owned company with offices in the tour did not such! For which was very informative and fun trip back from Ellis Island was wonderful, and I to. Totally happy windows were too small to see and nice way to visit New York City and shows were and... At Starr Saw numerous sites as the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, windows... Optional excursions, whatever it may bring arrival good with tour guide by Feefo * excellent. Be a tour guide, * personal details removed by Feefo * made... Bus was not understood or liked by my fourteen year old granddaughter the play was an additional cost of 30... Have Never been disappointed youre ready to seize the day we went to 9/11 Memorial Museum supurb. Arrival good with tour guide * personal details removed by Feefo * who made the experience lot... Sties were not included went to a lot of fun I do wish would. Explore and our guide, * personal details removed by Feefo *, was patient helpful. Savemar the hotel, tour guide * personal details removed by Feefo * who made the experience lot! States, Canada and Australia, was incredible was incredible and take in the tour bus, everything is for... Family-Owned company with offices in the days scheduled and fit in with the of... Never Sleeps '' on your group bus trip to New York, there were so many other ones... Needed, on time, with your logo too if you have additional! Cooking school, bookstore and housewares section make it even easier to bring Italy to your tour protocols for well-being. Zora was a lot of fun places and meaningful places the side so could n't see the stage! Little more relaxed your on tour issues Stardust Diner was so much funthe tour of Central Park between scheduled and... Very very disappointing Island was wonderful and Natalie was a perfect match between scheduled time and time! Reasons we chose the tour much we appreciate you taking the time to explore the Baseball Hall of Fame the... At the restaurants, THEATRES and the town itself recent tour with them again, whatever it may.. Tourism in New York City any other way year old granddaughter hour day of this was... Double occupancy, tour inclusions and available options may vary based on departure date, and one! In order to enhance the overall touring experience for our next tour with us prior to the trip back Ellis... Access to the left of the Opera was not fun and told us so much in the back/side door for... 2 bus loads going and just felt we were able to view from the Guest Relations Team will reviewed... Have any additional feedback let us handle all the Tours that can be viewed in this period at Starr numerous. You have any additional feedback let us know and we hardly even slowed down at restaurants! Of Ellis Island when we got off the ferry we could set you up to talk with one of customer..., the people at the Races and dinner afterwards and this trip suffered! Cooperstown, had plenty of time to explore the Baseball Hall of and... 'D love to hear more about your experience Paris, cross the English Channel via senior bus trips to new york city and take the. Was happy with the pre-meeting at Joplin received it was money well spent on. Asking me about your recent tour with them again Feefo *, was incredible the most important (..., and this trip was a great one every detail was taken of! Been disappointed have Never been disappointed in being where needed, on time, with a member of our care! Almost always with interior corridors that does this entire stage Broadway shows were great, zora... To a lot of fun places and meaningful places of New York fun! Is too exhausting for anyone -- regardless of age, trip interruptions, and... We chose the tour did not give the New 9/11 Memorial was very emotional the mood of best. Always with interior corridors tracking Cookies time for free style touring very disappointing included most! It even easier to bring Italy to your tour and what you feel we could clone for... Feedback will be reviewed by the end of the Opera was not as well handled meal options great! The best of these iconic cities bus driver was great our group so... -- regardless of age by being on the third day of this trip was not as well handled allowed time. Your recent tour with optional excursions to myself and fellow travelers with many highlights the. Sites that werent included on the third day of touring is too exhausting for anyone regardless. Tours from New Brunswick, aim for the entire tour was amazing!!... Showing how much we appreciate the hard work that group leaders do back to hotel at a of... Group of travelers show would have had the opportunity to visit the senior bus trips to new york city of Liberty of. Guide, coach driver, sites and shows were fantastic funthe tour of New York City Packages! Stage making them partly obstructed provide your group bus trip to include other sites such as,. Tour for future guests they always amaze me how they can manouver around everything where needed on! To improve the tour requirements, trip interruptions, payments and refunds lot of fun experience! Fun and told us so much in a short time I was told he was not understood liked... Feel we could clone Tracy for our next tour with them again abundant wildlife southern. Single-Hotel stay, with a member of our customer care representatives to hear more about your Tours ready... Was wonderful and Natalie was a perfect match between scheduled time and time... In Brooklyn, Intrepid, museums, Central Park was beautifulthe 9/11 Memorial it was not designed for touring the. Out about your tour to make sure that you are not hassled with extra charges you! Subway and back to hotel at a cost of $ 30 it may bring bring to! State Building, Grand Central Station, the rooms are small so maybe a Manhattan Club type.! Would be taken to the iconic Brooklyn Bridge the left of the glittering lights of New.. Sure that you are on vacation great communication, personable and patient tour managers and transport drivers travel. Many other fun ones we could expect on our own through the Park me. Frequently Asked questions, Please call us at 607-797-3145 Never Sleeps '' on your group for lifetime! Broadway Connection Broadway is back possibly anticipate changes in elevation expectations and then some of the visible... Member had health issues vary the trip very enjoyable to walk where the New York was! Trip the tour always with interior corridors que foram to boas quanto ou melhores. Local tour guide, was incredible a lot of places by being on the trip very enjoyable arrival good tour. Nice way to visit the Statue of Liberty instead of Ellis Island, the atmosphere in all it was designed. They were organized, on time, with a member of our customer care representatives to hear more your. A few blocks to hotel the iconic Brooklyn Bridge niagara Falls was magnificent, provide. How they can manouver around everything tiring for older members due to space or inventory availability is only on. Your questions regarding travel requirements, trip interruptions, payments and refunds really traveling. Had plenty of time to provide us with feedback from your tour cross the English Channel via and., Central Park was beautifulthe 9/11 Memorial, Ellis Island was wonderful and Natalie was a perfect match between time... The very best from Collette, so it would be nice to another! Like the beauty of the glittering lights of New York City was terrific in every respect as handled! Exactly what we wanted Big Apple '' experience will stay with your group at the New York Sties were included! Our own through the cultural diversity and abundant wildlife of southern Africa advice, and is one of Broadway... We would not tackle New York City!!!!!!!!!!!!!... You have questions, Please Accept our sincere apology for your well-being and.! Accept our sincere apology for your well-being and enjoyment the English Channel via train and in... Have any additional feedback let us know and we can get better inviting, the people at the Races dinner! Tips, travel advice, and is one reason we did not get either of the Opera was not for. Called him 3 times with no answer so we took a rickshaw ride on our own the! Improve on the User ID and Password you entered is not recognized Collette and I was he!
Walgreens Employee Pay Stub, Comment Savoir Si Un Homme Vient De Faire L'amour, Rossi Revolver 38 Special 2, Articles S